Clear All

Comment

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

^lol beautiful.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

another couple of my quintessentially Western MT shots

Yes thats the moon rising
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
            Sublime.
            Blind Melon?

For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post

Garage seems a little too small to me?

2.7L M20 11:1 COMP 195 whp Dyno Dynamics 2380lbs

Comment

I know it's a joke picture, but in reality... come on, no thought went into living in that layout. I've seen this posted a few times, and it's irked my functional design brain...

To go into the garage to go to the kitchen or bathroom would get old. Even though the scale is off, if your bedroom is as big as your kitchen, you're gonna be eating like crap. One bathroom? So you never see any other human beings in your space? I like to keep my master off limits to guests, that's my space to retreat to. Ya know, to take a dump in when you're there, and not have you know. I also don't want someone taking a dump in there, and 30 seconds later, I have to. When you own your own place, there are simple pleasures like not having to deal with other people's shit... literally.

Realistic version of said man space. Minus storage solutions / closets / etc. 1 minute edit.

Last edited by DEV0 E30; 05-16-2014, 01:49 PM.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
                  also im an aspiring US Navy Officer
                  why a SWO? enlisted has all the fun.
                  Attached Files
                  - 91 318is - let the fun begin

WTB: Bilstein Sports/Koni Sports - IE3/HR Springs

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                    I know it's a joke picture, but in reality... come on, no thought went into living in that layout. I've seen this posted a few times, and it's irked my functional design brain...

To go into the garage to go to the kitchen or bathroom would get old. Even though the scale is off, if your bedroom is as big as your kitchen, you're gonna be eating like crap. One bathroom? So you never see any other human beings in your space? I like to keep my master off limits to guests, that's my space to retreat to. Ya know, to take a dump in when you're there, and not have you know. I also don't want someone taking a dump in there, and 30 seconds later, I have to. When you own your own place, there are simple pleasures like not having to deal with other people's shit... literally.

Realistic version of said man space. Minus storage solutions / closets / etc. 1 minute edit.

There is no room for your logic here.
                    Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

There is no room for your logic here.

Comment

Last edited by DEV0 E30; 05-16-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

^ Alfa Romeo?

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                              ^ Alfa Romeo?

Jag XJS
                              Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Jag XJS
                                Should have known. That was my gut feeling. I should trust myself more.

Comment

Working...
                                X