No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those Ferrari pics were heavenly until that god-awful LaFerrari showed up. Jesus fuck, that thing is hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
        Very Nice find of Down Town Livingston MT, and a fairly recent one at that, at least in the last 4 years anyway. 6 hour drive from my house but making me home sick none the less........
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
          Nice pic of SR-71 956 at Dryden. I've seen the F15 and F16 in the pic both fly as well. They are pretty cool. I don't know if they still fly the F105 or not. I don't think so, if memory servers me, its now down the road at the AF Flight Test museum with SR-71 955.

Will
          '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
            Those Ferrari pics were heavenly until that god-awful LaFerrari showed up. Jesus fuck, that thing is hideous.
            I must be the only one who likes the LaFerrari, I think its a great looking car.

However, I am completely biased when it comes to Ferrari

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
              I must be the only one who likes the LaFerrari, I think its a great looking car.

However, I am completely biased when it comes to Ferrari
              You're not the only one :)

Josh said the same thing about the Enzo when it debuted... it'll grow on him :P

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                Very Nice find of Down Town Livingston MT, and a fairly recent one at that, at least in the last 4 years anyway. 6 hour drive from my house but making me home sick none the less........
                It's a gorgeous looking town. I love small towns out west that have a main street and views of the rockies.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                  It's a gorgeous looking town. I love small towns out west that have a main street and views of the rockies.
                  My father grew up there. His father was the Sheriff of Livingston / Park County in the 1920s.

oh..rules…

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dino dark blue.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	7169070

Name:	Ferrari Hot Rod Zagato.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	7169071

Missoula MT from a bike trail..

Name:	Austin - top of Jumbo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	7169072

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                      My father grew up there. His father was the Sheriff of Livingston / Park County in the 1920s.

Missoula MT from a bike trail..

[ATTACH]87884[/ATTACH]
                      You live in Missoula by chance ?????
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Comment

Sorry for the big pics - sometimes it's worth it.

Chuck Yeager and Jackie Cochran, Edwards Air Force Base, California, 1962 [950 × 1,158]

Rocketdyne F-1 Rocket Engine being tested at the Edwards Air Force Base in California. The same engine used on the first stage of the Saturn-V Rocket

A closeup shot of the J-2X rocket engine shows how it was gimbaled during a June 14 test on the A-1 Test Stand at Stennis Space Center. A summer series of te...

The X-51A Waverider In this July 17, 2009, photo provided by the U.S. Air Force, an X-51A WaveRider hypersonic flight test vehicle is uploaded to an Air Force Flight Test Center B-52 for fit testing at Edwards Air Force Base. Our live coverage of the craft’s failed test flight in August was the sixth most-popular innovations story of the year. It was later announced that the failure was likely due to an early fin release. Chad Bellay/AP

Comment

Comment

Google for Jacqueline Cochran - intersting chick. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacqueline_Cochran

"Cochran was also the first woman to land and take off from an aircraft carrier, the first woman to reach over Mach 1 in a Northrop T-38 Talon" Wait - what the heck, I didn't know Mach 1 was possible in a t-38. That's a trainer!

Comment

Working...
                                X