X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss when This Is Pictures was full of lolz :(

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
      That's a fucking beautiful E21. I've never understood why they don't get any love.

Rules:

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
        mmmmm, am i alone in actually liking the square tails to the roundies? i think the 02 looks more aggressive with the squares, maybe just me tho

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
        That's a fucking beautiful E21. I've never understood why they don't get any love.

Rules:

someday soon, i almost bought this guy for 2500, but didnt have the cash, so had to pass :(

Comment

You know those things flow better backwards in a wind tunnel then forward by a large amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
            mmmmm, am i alone in actually liking the square tails to the roundies? i think the 02 looks more aggressive with the squares, maybe just me tho

someday soon, i almost bought this guy for 2500, but didnt have the cash, so had to pass :(

It's just you
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              It's just you

Comment

not one of mine but thought this one was worth sharing

Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

Mmm. The Neek's blog.

Comment

You are definitely my african american stigy

Comment

Since there was a Mazda theme going on there, here are some shots I took at Monterey two years ago.

Will
                        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                        '88 BMW M3

Comment

^^^I JELLY, I want to see/hear that thing in person so bad

the 787B is my all time fav race car, I love the way that thing sounds, especially playing it on Forza with friends. They always know when I'm gaining on them

Comment

The 3 rotor Wankels are just angry sounding. Just fearsome snarling beasts that sounds like F1 cars when wound up.

Will
                            '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                            '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                            '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                            '88 BMW M3

Comment

Is this real ? My pants are so tight right now.

Last edited by LJ851; 01-31-2015, 10:49 AM.
                              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyduktape View Post

From the Sunday Royals car show at Limerock Park. I'm sure you know what it is JasonC. John Fitch Sprint. Talked to the guy for a little while, really cool. Car was built up the road, and had been in the area it's whole life. The guy's dad bought it, and the owner had taken his driver's license test in it. He had a bunch of pictures including some with John Fitch with the car. It had done some laps around Limerock as well at some point. Unfortunately, it's the only picture I have of it, it was in pretty good condition.
                                Cool! I never got to see one in person. I may go to the Corvair Ranch this year when they have open house. may get to see one there.

Few more Corvair pictures And Corvair powered Isetta!

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X