Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by george graves View Post
    Room with mirrors on the floor, ceiling, and walls with transparent furniture.
    1/10...would not drink there again...

    EDIT....rulz.....

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Silk_Road01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	7178004

    Click image for larger version

Name:	rubalkhali372.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	7178005

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ice-main-rudi-cayers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	7178006

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_13001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	7178007
    Last edited by LateFan; 08-07-2015, 10:00 AM.

    Comment


      [ATTACH]99682[/ATTACH]

      Comment


        Those photos from Jeremy Cliff.

        Dose anyone know how he gets such deep color on his cars?

        Like the picture below red is solid and deep while the back has not noise at all.

        I would suspect long exposure times and probably HDR would that be correct.

        dose anyone know of a tutorial that will help outline the basics to get similar shots?

        sigpic

        Comment


          probably just post-processing
          My Feedback

          Comment


            Originally posted by Massimo View Post
            Those photos from Jeremy Cliff.

            Dose anyone know how he gets such deep color on his cars?

            Like the picture below red is solid and deep while the back has not noise at all.

            I would suspect long exposure times and probably HDR would that be correct.

            dose anyone know of a tutorial that will help outline the basics to get similar shots?

            He is probably using some very expensive light set ups. Likely so he can aim the light just right and choose it's intensity level.

            It could also be more than one image put on top of each other. Often that's how you see night shots where stars and the moon and such are bright but you can see brighter lights like a camp fire without the shot being washed out.

            Comment


              I bet he just masked out he car, shadow and then the back ground. To get this look, he most like desaturated the background, and pushed the saturation of the car a lot. Then applied a ton of sharpening to the car (it seems.)
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

              Comment


                Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                probably just post-processing
                Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                He is probably using some very expensive light set ups. Likely so he can aim the light just right and choose it's intensity level.

                It could also be more than one image put on top of each other. Often that's how you see night shots where stars and the moon and such are bright but you can see brighter lights like a camp fire without the shot being washed out.
                Originally posted by george graves View Post
                I bet he just masked out he car, shadow and then the back ground. To get this look, he most like desaturated the background, and pushed the saturation of the car a lot. Then applied a ton of sharpening to the car (it seems.)
                I am pretty sure this answers my question.




                Here is a good example of what he starts with and ends with



                sigpic

                Comment





                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                    Here is a good example of what he starts with and ends with
                    I'll be dammed. That has to be at *least* 10 hours of photoshopping if not more. Something tells me he'd be better of buying some strobes and some huge c-stands. That look isn't so hard to do if you can hoist a large softbox above the car. Even a white sheet will do if you bounce a strobe off it.

                    Following the rules....here's a pic. Guilty of the pun.





                    Last edited by george graves; 08-12-2015, 03:41 AM.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

                    Comment


                      The largest fire in the country is about 30 miles from my home, across the Snake River. Last check I think it was 300,000 acres. Here are some photos of it. You can see the smoke diving on the freeway from downtown. The entire valley is full of smoke today, so you can't see it rising any longer.







                      Comment



                        George Lucas was kinda pimp.
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

                        Comment


                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                            The largest fire in the country is about 30 miles from my home, across the Snake River. Last check I think it was 300,000 acres. Here are some photos of it. You can see the smoke diving on the freeway from downtown. The entire valley is full of smoke today, so you can't see it rising any longer.








                            Nice shots yeah we are in the midst of a bad bad fire year around home as well Glacier has been on fire for almost a month now, we have a few going on out in the bob, scape goat, and up in the north fork, A bigger one down in the swan valley away's, not to mention up NW of me, All so lots of little spot fires poping everytime a thunder cloud rolls by but you guys have it a bit worse with the snake river going on right now. I think that one out paces all the ones we have going on combined currently
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


                            The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

                            Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

                            Comment


                              Ripped from CNN....(hopefully the pic works)....

                              In some hospitals(not in the US), after you die, and before the morgue, you are taken to a "6 hour room". A red rope is draped on your body....ya know - just encase they messed up and you are actually alive - you can pull the cord and set off the alarm.


                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by george graves View Post
                                Ripped from CNN....(hopefully the pic works)....

                                In some hospitals(not in the US), after you die, and before the morgue, you are taken to a "6 hour room". A red rope is draped on your body....ya know - just encase they messed up and you are actually alive - you can pull the cord and set off the alarm.


                                The dead ringer.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X