Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beta14ok View Post
    Indeed.

From your link: This image embodies what I consider to be racecars.
    Attached Files
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

"No thanks dad, you can have the e30"
      Attached Files

Comment

^ Awesome!

No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Really Cool Image..............
          Attached Files

Comment

LOL

Comment

From imgur to r3v hot off the presses.

Comment

Breaking the rules and and being lame :( Minus points for griffyndor.

Comment

Good Lord Obama Allah!

Comment

Curz and kerfe

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

That e9

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                        Curz and kerfe

Interesting Lewis and Clark County tags in MD.....
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                          That e9
                          Oh god it was gorgeous.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Its a sign for me to get it and drive it back to its home lol.

And for rules, heres a couple more from the week before.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                            Oh god it was gorgeous.

Its a sign for me to get it and drive it back to its home lol.
                            more than likely reg to an LLC to avoid paying sales taxes and annual Registration fees. Since we dont have sales tax, and a lifetime Reg fee of about 100 bucks if its over 10 years old.. Owner likely has never set foot in MT, couple of law firms specialize in doing just this, see it a lot on Large motor homes and very very expensive supper cars

Rules found this one the other day South African fj80
                            FJ80 at Leeuwenboschfontein by Johan Havenga, on Flickr
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                It's a tax loophole of sorts. I forget the details, but a buddy of mine (whose father owns a few high dollar cars) told me that many people register a 'business' web domain in MT, open a PO box, and then they can register their cars there to avoid paying taxes on them.

I've seen a lot of high dollar cars in Kansas, Missouri, and a few other states with MT tags on them.

edit: http://lastbestnews.com/site/2015/04...-vehicles-rvs/

Shit's fo real.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                                Sounds like you need a massage.
                                Originally posted by kpeng
                                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Working...
                                X