No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the sudden, I get the branding on the donks. It gay code for a hotel hook up.

Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      All of the sudden, I get the branding on the donks. It gay code for a hotel hook up.
      To think of all the time I've wasted lizzarding around the truck stop parking lots...
      Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
        To think of all the time I've wasted lizzarding around...
        Ha. The only time I hear of people being called lizards (outside of strange conspiracy theories and the old TV show "V") is used car lot sales man/woman. "Oh, look at those lot lizards, so desperate for a sale, and way too tan in a sun bleached cheap suit"

Comment

Always heard truck stop prostitutes called lot lizards. Seen this or similar decals on trucks.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
          HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Ha. The only time I hear of people being called lizards (outside of strange conspiracy theories and the old TV show "V") is used car lot sales man/woman. "Oh, look at those lot lizards, so desperate for a sale, and way too tan in a sun bleached cheap suit"
            Haha yeah I had plenty of experience with those lizards working at a Toyota dealership in a previous life. I also see "lizurds" being thrown around frequently during government/deep state conversations. The internet is a strange place.

Originally posted by akorcovelos View Post
            Always heard truck stop prostitutes called lot lizards. Seen this or similar decals on trucks.
            That is far more attractive than the slithering creatures that actually lurk parking lots.
            Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

This Is Pictures.

True story... Was at a truck stop, saw a lot lizard hop out of one rig, then she squatted, splashed some puddle water on her coin purse and theeeeeeeeeeeen hopped into another rig.
              Last edited by MrBurgundy; 04-20-2018, 02:31 PM.
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

get outta here. that is some foul shit
                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Here's a couple I took this morning.

IMG_6882noplate by Adams Autosport, on Flickr

IMG_6807 by Adams Autosport, on Flickr

IMG_6861 by Adams Autosport, on Flickr
                  ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Wow.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                    Sounds like you need a massage.
                    Originally posted by kpeng
                    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by akorcovelos View Post
                        Is that Lifts-Her-Tail the Lusty Argonian Maid?

AWD > RWD

Comment

Last weekend we went from Belgium all the way to Stratford-upon-Avon in the UK to attend a yearly VW Golf mk1 meeting. My uncles went with his 1.6 GTI and my brother and I with our 1.1
                          Even with more than twice the power of our 1.1, my uncle had some times trouble keeping up with us on the windy B-roads. He said he might have more power but I have more guts. lol

When we were headed home I took a couple of rolling shots out of the windows of both Golfs. Turned out okay.

1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
                          1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

double post.
                            1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
                            1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

Love Mk1 VWs... is the 1.6 the Heron motor? That was the only one I never got to experience. I even got to the point of building a pretty awesome 1.6 with big valves, porting cam and more but it never found its way into a car before I sold it to a Formula Super Vee owner

Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

1100hp m20

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X