This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

;)
    Last edited by dkmr; 08-04-2007, 08:33 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

^ where can I meet these girls?? LOL;)
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cabriodster87
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
          Originally posted by Kershaw
          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

That car was the first E30 I ever saw that really got me into modding them, when I first got my last car. I was looking around the web for pics of E30's, and happened upon e30.de, which is where I found it. I had that pic as my desktop for like a year. It's still one of my all-time favorite E30's. I love the stance of it, and just about everything about it.

Comment

Lifted in the rear, barely lowered in the front? I'm not feelin' it.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I wouldn't do it to my car, but I like the way it looks on that car, I like the rake. Like I said, it was the first modded E30 I ever really saw, and it's what got me started.

Comment

I guess you could call me a fanboy, this is how I got started:

I saw a dtmpower.net sticker on an E36 on the freeway about five years ago.
                    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

i stumbled upon e3s before that i didnt really like my car and wanted an e36
                      now i just wish i had a coupe.

back to pictures
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                        That car was the first E30 I ever saw that really got me into modding them, when I first got my last car. I was looking around the web for pics of E30's, and happened upon e30.de, which is where I found it. I had that pic as my desktop for like a year. It's still one of my all-time favorite E30's. I love the stance of it, and just about everything about it.
                        I think that's the toughest e30 i've ever seen....

Redneck Cup Holder:

Redneck Desktop:

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerBall View Post
                          I think that's the toughest e30 i've ever seen....
                          It's owned by a chick, too. :D

Comment

only in florida

NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                              It's owned by a chick, too. :D

damn...chicks with tricked out e30's FTMFW!!!!! what are the odds of her being hot too? :)

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerBall View Post
                                damn...chicks with tricked out e30's FTMFW!!!!! what are the odds of her being hot too? :)
                                As rare as the chick with the Cecotto Edition E30 M3. Someone link that beauty.
                                Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                                X