Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    got the lights up!
    Attached Files

    Comment


      Originally posted by Maluco View Post
      got the lights up!

      omg lmfao! fuck yea, way to show the spirit!
      Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
      LSx e36TI coming soon
      Originally posted by s0urce
      Man, she'd be so easy to rape

      Comment


        Oh man thats classic. I wana do that!!


        Mariano


        2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

        -Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

        -Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

        Comment


          my r3v'd Trooper... I bought this thing new. Six months later I was bored with it and of course the fact that I had years of paying on it. I started to contemplate ways of getting rid of it. After a couple of months of dreading it, a lady runs a red light and totals it. Luckily, I didn't end up upside-down on the loan and actually got $2,400 back. Be careful what you wish for gone really well...

          A few months before, my father had purchased a little older car which had been laying around for a while. That car would soon become known as my first e30, an 84 318i.

          Incredible story? It gets better.

          My girl goes on to r3v the 84 318i (which by this time was a slow diving board e30 to me which I'd like to upgrade) which causes her to choose between death or spending her income tax return on what is now known as my 90 325is!

          Positive r3v's FTMW!!!!

          PS: the girl doesn't know how to drive 5-speed! ;)
          Attached Files

          Comment


            ^ God...those cars sell like hot cakes. When I was selling cars in 06-07, I must have bought 30 of those.

            Oddly enough, the most basic package ones (no sunroof/no leather) would sell the fastest. I'd buy them all day long for $1500 to $2000 & they would sell for at least $2500.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
              ^ God...those cars sell like hot cakes. When I was selling cars in 06-07, I must have bought 30 of those.

              Oddly enough, the most basic package ones (no sunroof/no leather) would sell the fastest. I'd buy them all day long for $1500 to $2000 & they would sell for at least $2500.
              really?!?! they burn oil... lots of it
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

              Comment


                Originally posted by Julien View Post
                really?!?! they burn oil... lots of it
                Well....I never said they were good cars. :D

                Its a popular car among hispanics. That was my target market and it turned out to be a good business for me.

                Isuzu Troopers & Rodeos, 1985-95 Toyota 4Runner, 1995-98 Ford Explorer, & 1994-99 Mitsubishi Montero were also popular.

                Comment


                  lol!
                  Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                  Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

                  Comment


                    lol, had to post this somewhere


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                      Well....I never said they were good cars. :D

                      Its a popular car among hispanics. That was my target market and it turned out to be a good business for me.

                      Isuzu Troopers & Rodeos, 1985-95 Toyota 4Runner, 1995-98 Ford Explorer, & 1994-99 Mitsubishi Montero were also popular.
                      Its just so true though. Are you an independent dealer too?
                      Reminiscing...

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                        Its just so true though. Are you an independent dealer too?
                        I was until my license expired earlier this year. I'll be getting back in the game around February or so.

                        I also bought/sold older BMWs too. Even now & again I might slip in an older Lexus, Mercedes, or Porsche. Mostly sub-$6k cars.

                        Comment


                          2 I just found on www.m-power.com
                          thought they were cool and don't recall ever seeing them before.









                          Comment


                            I have a poster of the M3 in my apartment. Sweet car.
                            sigpic89 M3

                            Comment


                              I've always loved this picture.


                              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                              LSx e36TI coming soon
                              Originally posted by s0urce
                              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

                              Comment


                                what car is that?


                                e24 e9 e30
                                IG: peterkaczynski

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X