Click image for larger version

Name:	Ransom Olds.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	7197815

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    Got the girlfriend behind the wheel on our little off road adventure this past weekend.

Leave a comment:

• coldweatherblue
    replied
    Originally posted by Powling View Post
    In an odd turn of events, my brother decided he needed a Leica in his life so he is 'gifting' me his Fuji XT-2. Talk about perfect timing.
    Nice, that's actually what I was going to suggest after reading your above post. I got an XT1 on clearance a few months ago and have had a lot of fun with it. The 18-55mm and 55-230mm Fuji lenses make a great compact kit for traveling/hiking. It's easy/cheap to find fast primes from the film era that can be easily adapted to the Fuji and since it's got all the dials/etc like an old SLR camera it's really enjoyable to shoot full manual.

The XT2 is basically the XT1 improved.

stopped down with the fuji lens:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/27eNtpC]

wide open at f/1.4 with a 1970s canon lens:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/LeBwFM]

Also like the Fuji system because the jpegs are pretty nice and I'm too lazy to do anything in post, just like taking the pics..

Leave a comment:

• Powling
    replied
    Originally posted by Powling View Post
    Looking for a bit of insight here.

Even though I work professionally as a creative director, I'm not finding myself being challenged creatively at work lately. I want to do something more creative, but I also dont want to spend MORE time behind the computer screen taking on freelance graphic work, outside of doing it as my full time career.

Looking to get into photography as a hobby, but also using as an excuse to get out and explore more outdoors. I have access to full DSLR's and medium format film cameras as my wife is a wedding photographer by trade, so I'm looking to get something smaller like a Fuji X100S that I can cruise around with and snap some pics with.

Does anyone have any experience with them, or similar style? How versatile are they? I used to work professionally as a videographer before becoming a creative director, but I was TERRIBLE with photo. Oddly enough its usually the other way around (great with photo, terrible with video).
    In an odd turn of events, my brother decided he needed a Leica in his life so he is 'gifting' me his Fuji XT-2. Talk about perfect timing.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Im really curious to meet and connect with the previous owner
    I don't even think they do enduro karts anymore??? When I was karting, it was the crazy guys doing it. Most kart racing was 5-10 laps around a 1/4 mile track. But the endo guys would go out on a full track for 10 or more laps on a full track. Laguna Seca was one of them for sure - I was there to see some. But that pic is so old, if it is Seca, it's then bottom of it before the start finish. And grandstands took its place a long time ago. Also, they changed the track too.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    I was digging in the glovebox and found this pic... Im really curious to meet and connect with the previous owner

Will (BlackbirdM3) said it looks like the front straight of Laguna Seca. Its very possible seeing as how the car came from NorCal

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Wow, didn't know you already did that hike, neat!

Leave a comment:

• Kershaw
    replied
    Did a 6 day hike in the White Mountains in NH a few weeks ago with my SO. This is standing on Mt. Washington and looking back at the Great Gulf of the Presidential range. We started on the first peak obscured by the clouds, Madison, that morning.

Last edited by Kershaw; 08-08-2018, 11:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    I have been using a m4/3 set up for a travel rig for 8 years or so. My set up is the original Olympus omd em5 with the Olympus trinity of fast primes 14, 45, 75. F1.8. Great every day carry around set up..
    Though I have not been shooting much of anything the last year or so travel or primary rig.

Leave a comment:

• Powling
    replied
    Looking for a bit of insight here.

Even though I work professionally as a creative director, I'm not finding myself being challenged creatively at work lately. I want to do something more creative, but I also dont want to spend MORE time behind the computer screen taking on freelance graphic work, outside of doing it as my full time career.

Looking to get into photography as a hobby, but also using as an excuse to get out and explore more outdoors. I have access to full DSLR's and medium format film cameras as my wife is a wedding photographer by trade, so I'm looking to get something smaller like a Fuji X100S that I can cruise around with and snap some pics with.

Does anyone have any experience with them, or similar style? How versatile are they? I used to work professionally as a videographer before becoming a creative director, but I was TERRIBLE with photo. Oddly enough its usually the other way around (great with photo, terrible with video).

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    This is Pictures.

Looking up into the wilderness. Yellowstone Park is on the other side of those mountains.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	East Rosebud Creek.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	7197501

Leave a comment:

• nomansland92
    replied
    Originally posted by ak- View Post
    1100hp m20

Looks like a head girdle on there, would love to know more about that motor!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• SkiFree
    replied
    Originally posted by ak- View Post
    1100hp m20
    Holy....... yeah that'll work. Dry sump an everything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X