This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnstepchildrider1 View Post
    yeah one car i have always wanted is a 993 turbo, when i graduate and get a job it will be one of the first things i buy:)
    umm, that isnt a turbo, the turbo's have a small wing on the back. like this one, just thought id point that out.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
      umm, that isnt a turbo, the turbo's have a small wing on the back. like this one, just thought id point that out.
      ... a small wing?
      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        lmao, at least it's a bronzit.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

the one on the turbo is small imo, comapred to the 993 GT2 race wing.

Comment

lol buy a porsche out of high school/ college.
            you may be able to afford to purchase it, but not to maintain it.
            1000$ oil changes no thanks
            [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
            Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
              lol buy a porsche out of high school/ college.
              you may be able to afford to purchase it, but not to maintain it.
              1000$ oil changes no thanks
              Where the hell are you getting that number? Oil filter for a 993 Turbo is $15(x2) and 12 quarts of your favorite oil.

=$1000.00

Comment

Guys just a FYI the 911 that was posted with the Volks is a 964 chassis not a 993, this was maybe a 92. Still a stunning car though

Comment

that pic was also a 964 and not a 933... but who is counting
                  e30sport.net
                  '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                  '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                  '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Yeah i know the black one isn't and i knew it wasnt a 993 it was just another clean dumped older 911

but the red one is right?

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
                      that pic was also a 964 and not a 933... but who is counting

no it isnt. here is a 964 Turbo (red) note the shape of the "whale tail" and the 959esque hole by the rear wheel.

here is a 993 Turbo ( black, and pruple) note that the "whale tail" has been replaced by a wing, and note the less pronounced hole thing by the rear wheel. they also make the rear bumper less pronounced on the 993 compared to the 964

The 911 I posted is a 993 not a 964.

Comment

no it isnt. here is a 964 Turbo (red) note the shape of the "whale tail" and the 959esque hole by the rear wheel.

here is a 993 Turbo ( black, and pruple) note that the "whale tail" has been replaced by a wing, and note the less pronounced hole thing by the rear wheel. they also make the rear bumper less pronounced on the 993 compared to the 964

The 911 I posted is a 993 not a 964.
                        Thank you for educating me:)

i honestly thought that one on the red car i posted was a turbo wing or like a variation, but i still want a 993 no doubt, maybe ill get a 993 GT2 some day those things are the Bidness, i love how they have a suede interior and crank down windows

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
                          Where the hell are you getting that number? Oil filter for a 993 Turbo is $15(x2) and 12 quarts of your favorite oil.

=$1000.00
                          Labor.....

I wouldnt want to do an oil change on one of those.
                          I saw a writeup on it, and the procedure was rediculous. not to mention any porsche shop probably is min 150 an hour. and it is at least a 2-3 hour job.

It was a bit exaggerated. but I was good friends with a guy who owned a porsche shop, and he said they went from 500-700 dollars a oil service.

and Favorite oil? ha. I wouldnt put anything but full synthetic (top of the line shit) into my porsche. but then again I dont have one.
                          [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                          Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Whats the deal with all of the Porsche pictures in this thread? We do have a Porsche picture thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=151946

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker
                              well Fünfgang or whatever is the new ubernasty a whore

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                                I'm selling my BMW for one of these.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Working...
                                X