This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
    What the fuck happend in that last pictures? Hot damn that's crazy.
    no idea, I'll look it up though

But yeah, I doubt we'll be seeing Hamilton drift his car while someone is on fire in the background

ahhhhhh the good old days

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      one of the best ice creams evarr
      Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by tg318is View Post
        one of the best ice creams evarr
        +1 they're great

R.H.D
        M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by Luke! View Post
          I know this exists in hi-res somewhere...will return with it! Now for some videogame art:

Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851
            I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              Thats really ideal life...
              *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post

Really? What's the beef with that law?
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  thats crazy. dont ask about tax law in Germany.

If you are going to Mc Donalds and you are eating your lunch inside you have to pay 7% tax. If you order them through Mc Drive you have to pay 19% tax. The amount for the lunch is the same. Just Mc Donalds has to pay more tax :)
                  *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    you really dont get it do you??????

Originally posted by AC Nico
                    you are going to Mc Donalds and you are eating your lunch inside you have to pay 7% tax. If you order them through Mc Drive you have to pay 19% tax. The amount for the lunch is the same. Just Mc Donalds has to pay more tax
                    No thats not how it works if the final price dine in and Drive through is the same, then McDogooles is making 12% more profit on dine in customers. Trust me They are not picking up 12% in taxes where they sell the most food from.
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-10-2010, 10:31 AM.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Golden post Farbin lol

@Nico - That sounds real messed up. I have to check that out next time i'm over in Germany

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

California charges tax on hot foods. Strange huh?

Yes. And this becomes very confusing because some places do, and some do not. Like Starbucks vs. Coffee Bean.It's a good question, and the answer is yes, they do, because in general they must, but some places like Coffee Bean don't, and that's what makes it confusing.Here's why they tax. Nowadays in California, all hot and prepared food is taxable if 80% of the merchant's sales are food and beverages and 80% can be possibly consumed on site, with tables, chairs, whatever.But there is an exception for to-go hot food, bakery products and some cold foods that Coffee Bean takes advantage of. If the merchant petitions the Board of Equalization taxing authority, they don't have to charge sales tax on these items as long as they keep records and charge separately for the items. That's why at Coffee Bean they always ask you at the counter "for here or to-go?"Starbucks does not exempt items from sales tax and they don't have to if they don't want to-- they also include the tax within the price of the coffee or beverage.I visit Starbucks at Target. My drink costs $2.14, when I say to go, the drink is $1.95. Apparently when a Starbucks is located in Target you don't have to pay sales tax on drinks to go. Starbucks is ripping the consumer off by not making this fact known. 99% of ttheir customers get their drinks and leave, eg., to go. The employees have told me that Satrbucks told them not to tell the consumer this.

Comment

The whole picture.

Don't know why the pic is shrunk.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X