• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice chair?

here's a caption for that one:
    "fucking peacock"
    sigpic
    Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
    If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

"INVISIBLE STRIPPER!!"

maybe
      sigpic89 M3

Comment

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

wonder if anyone lost a hat into the intake.

Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

wtf is that?
              sigpic89 M3

Comment

Swiss cheese!
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Haven't you seen drilled rotors before? Gah....

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

The rotors on our SAE Formula car looked like that. Worked great in a 300lb autox car, would not work well on a full-size anything :/

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

The tale begins, or so we're told, in Paris in 1934 when a Swiss man acquired the car from legendary racecar driver Rene Dreyfus in a game of poker. The man headed home in his new car, but when he arrived at the Swiss border, he was required to pay customs on the car. Not having enough money, the man left the car at Lake Maggiore. By law, the Swiss officials were supposed to destroy the car, and they apparently did so by pushing it into the lake.

A little more than thirty years later, the Bugatti was discovered by a local diving club in the summer of 1967. The car became a local attraction for divers who would plunge more than 170 feet to see the remains at the bottom of the lake. It would seem that the Bugatti would forever remain there until a tragedy changed its fate. A young local man, Damiano Tamagni was brutally beaten and killed, and the diving club decided that they would try and retrieve the car and sell it to benefit the foundation created in his name to combat youth violence. It took more than thirty volunteers and nine months, but the Bugatti was finally lifted from the lake on July 12, 2009.
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

Well........how much did it sell for?

Comment

That thing is fantastic!

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                              Originally posted by DTM190
                              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Man that is a piece of history glad it was pulled out.

Comment

Working...
                                X