This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebornotaku View Post
    ^ I think I see styx too, next to matchbox 20.
    Nine inch nails

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

Absolute truth. I've played this well over 20 times since its release. When exams/papers/bitches/money troubles get me down, I throw this in my N64 and forget everything. It takes me back to being an ignorant 8 year old that only wants to collect hearts, rupees, and kill bad guys with awesome weapons.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Truth.
            Originally posted by teamdynasty43
            Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey thanks farbin I had forgotten many of those little things. Reminds me of my Gpa (RIP) he tought me all those many years ago as a small kid, really there is much truth to them.

Thanks
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

For sure, we were talking about it in another thread, I knew there would be some folks it would be news to.

Comment

Comment

too soon
                        Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                        Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

I woulda been too soon if D. Hopper was in it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            I woulda been too soon if D. Hopper was in it too.
                            It shouldnt be too hard to pshop obi wan out of that and replace him with Dhopper

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                            You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

$3000 lambo =]

Great Inventions, lol =D

Strong Beer ;p

wanted: BMW 325i (but any version would suffice), preferably in good condition. Consider spending up to 4k, or a trade for a 2001 Civic DX.

Comment

I NEED finger forks.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X