• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoseklamp View Post

Nice, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
      Nice, thank you.
      Seriously, like 5 new background pics in there

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Comment

Notice the Audi sign to the right

Comment

I like the smashed up Audi sign in the background.

Comment

^Need moar resolution for background status.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                I like the smashed up Audi sign in the background.
                I like to think that the pure awesomeness of the approaching BMW caused the sign to crumble in shame.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                  No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

so much win in that post.

Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                    Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

That was epic, even if I'm the only one that got those.

I leik Mudkipz now.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

The Cubone thing blew my mind. Seriously.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Heres another thing to ponder. Does cubone evolve into a marowok simply because he adapts to his new lifestyle, and never becomes a kangaskhan? or are marowoks male kangaskhan, or are so many kangaskhan hunted (they are endangered) that they die and thus there are many cubones?
                          Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

and i liek teh mudkipz

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
                              Heres another thing to ponder. Does cubone evolve into a marowok simply because he adapts to his new lifestyle, and never becomes a kangaskhan? or are marowoks male kangaskhan, or are so many kangaskhan hunted (they are endangered) that they die and thus there are many cubones?
                              Pokemon, behind its cute happy looking logo, is some crazy shit. Pokemon eating other Pokemon, Team Rocket harvesting Slowpoke tails and Marowak skulls, ghost of dead Pokemon.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

And Holland, here's to you, since I know you've now been playing HeartGold/SoulSilver

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Working...
                                X