X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg hahahah ^^^^
    -Nick
    Originally posted by 87e30
    First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Chick sunbathing in front of Best Buy

Comment

^ haha. That's silly.
        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
        2875-C Towerview Road
        Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Comment

my G/F said she saw him sitting on that bench in soho eating, that was Mon or Tue, he looked very depressed and out of this world

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

When you see it you'll say ouch...

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

that guy would not fit into that room.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                  This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

When you see it you'll say ouch...

Pole 1 van 0
                    Tri color fabric for sale here!
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Ford Fiesta article ... "Click for more details"

Oh, this picture hits much too close to home! For several years I was the managing editor for the department that did this section of The (now-defunct) Honolulu Advertiser (it was basically a "news" cover for the auto classifieds). The guy who wrote this section drove me -- and every other editor who preceded me -- nuts! He was the poster child for everything that's wrong about unions: besides being uber lazy, he was the type of guy who would spend a half hour arguing that he didn't have time to do a job that took five minutes. But you just couldn't fire him, given the restrictions inherent to giving a bargaining member the boot in a newspaper environment.

Five or six years ago I caught him red-handed using text he'd pulled from the Internet and running it under his byline (which he obviously did in this case). I was going over some of his copy and, having worked with him for more than a decade, recognized that part of his article didn't jibe with his usual writing style at all (he was actually a pretty good writer). Grabbed a particularly egregious string of text and Googled it. Found the article he'd poached within about 60 seconds. But I couldn't get my boss to sign off on starting the paperwork to get rid of him -- he said it would take too much time and effort to fight the union protests, that they'd argue we were "singling him out" and hadn't submitted a sufficient paper trail leading up to his dismissal.

If there's any consolation, I just heard this week he doesn't have a job in newspapers anymore. The Advertiser was bought out by the rival daily earlier this year and he didn't get picked up when the actual merge happened a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, neither did anyone else in the department, which is too bad, as several of them are terrific journalists and great people in general.
                      Attached Files
                      ainadude
                      Indian Wells, CA

sigpic

1991 325i 2dr. 5sp, delphin, w/freshly re-skinned IS sport seats/15" Ronal cross-spokes

1976 Triumph Spitfire w/1.8-liter Miata engine/transmission, koa dash with TR6 oil/volt gauges, lowered suspension, 14" Minilite replicas and more

2004 Kawasaki ZZR600

Comment

I don't think I get that picture of the concrete pillar. Is that white stuff from a van that ran into it?
                        <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                        unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

yes

you can see the outline of the headlights and grill
                          Tri color fabric for sale here!
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Oh. I thought that was Yoshi jumping grass at the bottom there. Was looking for Mario also.

Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                                I don't think I get that picture of the concrete pillar. Is that white stuff from a van that ran into it?

Comment

Working...
                                X