This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    you on Va-ca in Island state I take it???

thats a cool shot too.
    Yeah, we have 6 more days on dry land and then get aboard the Kona Aggressor for 7 days of diving.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I expect a shit load more pics form that adventure

I suppose that explains the 2 new dive computer/watches then huh??? Lol
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post

what duh?

is that photo shopped?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

hahaha rockin bottle caps for the fuckin win!
            <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
            unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Not chopped

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Is that BMWSOB? Is that the new setup? Holyfucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  Is that BMWSOB? Is that the new setup? Holyfucks!
                  was wondering the same thing, but dosent he have the true M/T front drag wheels and that cut out down low is not a Inter-cooler its all RAD, so its either HUGE V8 to need that big a rad, or one hell of turbo motor on a/water Intercooler set up.
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Not Donovan, unless he moved to Scandinavia (last year)

I originally saw this over on e30tech

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                    Originally posted by Chachi
                    young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

WTF are those valve cover vents(?) for? Look at the strut towers! My god - the turbo!

Detta var ändå en dålig repa... 8.99 som bäst!

Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Well, IIRC he had the skinnies up for sale, as well as the turbo, head, manifolds, and management a while back.

EDIT: holyfucks! I would not have thought m20.

Comment

Eat your heart out Whatt18Yahoo

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Beat me too that, M-FUCKING-20 HOLY SHITBALLS mother of god. That mother fucker sounds like a Diesel Supper Stock Pulling tractor when stageing for launch (both car and tractor) Needs wheely bars

George the vents have to be to be to PCV outta the head, I there has to be some combustion pressure leaking into the Crank Case, and to keep all the oil from getting shoved into the head buy the 60' mark it needs to vent some where.

William Pitt-

Comment

I'm guessing 28psi.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NO WAY with that rig prolly well past 34lbs, 28 would be in fuel econ mode, and just out for a cruise
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-21-2010, 02:24 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X