No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha I was just watching that yesterday with my brother X)
    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

^FUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuu....... Estimated completion just pushed back 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
        You do remember correctly! Self levelling hydraulic shocks and, IIRC, you could set it up so it sank down waaay low when you turned it off. When I lived in CA, I had a 280sel with the 500sel engine (6.3l V8) in it. Ran like a champ and a few local 500s guys had the hydraulics setup to ride so fucking low. Very sexy shit.
        Even modern Mercs still use the technology, especially vans and wagons, which have bags on the rear susp. that automatically levelswith load (or trailer). My C has air controlled locks and stuff but those Pullmans had air susp on all 4, air controlled windows (no sound at all), locks, and lots of other stuff.
        The 220 gen S class also has bags on all 4, a geat system when it's in good condition. When the bag/shocks fail, you're looking at 2500$ a piece to fix 'em.

Comment

id love for my e30 to drop pan low and sit when i parked it and for it to raise when i got in so i could drive. Mmmmmmm
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop?? ;-)
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          But of course
          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
            I am on page 600 so here are some appropriate pics

Best car Mercedes ever made imo. you can get a good one for about 90-100K. Defiantly on my own before i die list.

Comment

Originally posted by Supadave View Post
              were did you find a non m3 e30 model?
              I have one of those also, 91 325is and also have a e30m3 one too.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                id love for my e30 to drop pan low and sit when i parked it and for it to raise when i got in so i could drive. Mmmmmmm
                Not in the case of the Mercs. If you see a dropped Merc like that, it means the Airmatic system failed.

Some Citroëns did have the stop-drop go-lift systems, usually with three height settings, but those were very unreliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                  Some Citroëns did have the stop-drop go-lift systems, usually with three height settings, but those were very unreliable.

Except those aren't using airbags, but a hydro-pneumatic suspension system.
                  They still use their patented technology today. IIRC the Citroen C5 has it as well, I'm not sure what other models they put this into.
                  The system is much more reliable nowadays with seals made out of better materials.

They sold the patented technology to a couple other companies to use in their selected models, I don't remember to whom though.
                  Rolls-Royce maybe?
                  Last edited by Conki; 12-01-2010, 06:00 PM.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                  2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Put some dubs on the merc and call it a day.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Part of me likes W220's and part of me dosent. I like how the back looks, the front is kinda meh but ok. overall i like the look of the exterior. however The interior though is where it goes wrong. the dash is ugly, the instrument cluster is boring, and it appears to only have been offered in varing shades of grey. even the black isn't black, its just dark grey. its very bland on the inside.

The S55 in black, silver or white, with a custom interior and current gen electronic toys would be bitchin' though.

Comment

notilibre.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, notilibre.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                        IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

at least the seatbelts are still good...
                          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                          Got Drop?? ;-)
                          Originally posted by JinormusJ
                          But of course
                          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

wat? story!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

holy shit, wtf is with the dude? is he dead or posing for effect or what?
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                              This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

it looks like one of those scared straight shits where they try to scare you out of drinking and driving

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                                X