• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would never allow anyone to eat, or drink, let alone fart in that car

e24 e9 e30
    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
      How can you go through all that trouble and then leave the cosmoline on the intake manifold?
      because ricers only care about interior/exterior looks

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
        How can you go through all that trouble and then leave the cosmoline on the intake manifold?
        + eleventy billion

Comment

Originally posted by Anguz View Post
          because ricers only care about interior/exterior looks
          +1 V12's are for posers :loco:
          '91 E30 316i
          '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
            + eleventy billion
            See the pic I posted. He got the motor in and running, then went back and is cleaning it up. I bet you do that at your shop all the time I would guess. Maybe not.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

i always make everything perfectly painted before i know it works!
              AWD > RWD

Comment

that kind of thing i would have done first while it's out of the car, manifolds are such a bitch to deal with.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

not when ur a baller brah manifolds take themselves out yeeewwww

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

why does it matter when he did it...? it's been done either way.

Comment

Besides the interior, it's the only thing on the car they could find to hate on.
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

if you're gonna hate on that interior, then there's enough there to derail this thread forever.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                        If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

hate on? you mean that its an auto! apparently he does not enjoy driving
                          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                          Got Drop?? ;-)
                          Originally posted by JinormusJ
                          But of course
                          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

The cars nicer than 95% of the ones on here. STFU.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                              hate on? you mean that its an auto! apparently he does not enjoy driving
                              Yea someone who swaps in a v12 drivetrain and does a complete interior in a 20 year old car must hate driving and is doing it for panties :roll:
                              1985 BMW 325e
                              1997 BMW M3/4/5
                              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X