This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DerRoteBaron View Post
    This is how a e28 looks after a rollover. I think it held together fairly well. On the lookout for a replacement.

I'm sorry to tell you but your E28 committed suicide after you parked it in front of an all glass building and it saw what wheels you had installed on it recently.
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

...link broke on previous page.
      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
      All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        trudging through the 8 feet of snow chasing the dogs that are trying to find the Mountain loin in the dead of january
        Almost as much fun as rolling around in the bed of a truck that's crossing random farm fields and ditches in below freezing weather while trying not to shoot your friend but trying to kill those damn bunny wabbits.
        Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
          Almost as much fun as rolling around in the bed of a truck that's crossing random farm fields and ditches in below freezing weather while trying not to shoot your friend but trying to kill those damn bunny wabbits.
          LOL thought you were describing a Coyote hunt, at least thats how it goes in my experience
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

^ hahahahah WTF

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
              Ig:ryno_pzk
              I like the tuna here.
              Originally posted by lambo
              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Comment

^^

ROFL

:giggle:
                    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

^nice

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                      I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                      "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Made my day
                        Originally posted by Jafxod
                        Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.

Comment

Comment

the Orwell one LOL
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

This is one of the spark plugs out of my brother's 2001 Mercury Cougar. Eighty three thousand miles.

Pretty sure they were the factory plugs.

Originally posted by george graves
                              If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

I feel bad for the coil !
                                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X