No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Maluco; 01-15-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Man boob pwnd

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Comment

just a quick pic i snapped from helping up with the flood cleanup here in aus(sorry about the cell phone quality)

Just to give you an idea about how bad it was, the water went up to the top green line on the louvers outside

EDIT: barely anything was saved, all the gyprock had to be torn up and thrown out, we couldnt even get books out from shelves because they had expanded so much, so we had to break the shelves open. Its really heartbreaking to see. It doesnt really hit the owners up until everything is actually put onto the trucks to task to the tip, they just break down right then.

Comment

I'm glad to see you guys not sitting around waiting for someone else to do it. Looks like you're rolling up your sleeves and getting to it. Good work.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      I'm glad to see you guys not sitting around waiting for someone else to do it. Looks like you're rolling up your sleeves and getting to it. Good work.
                      Yes, this is good to see.

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
                        just a quick pic i snapped from helping up with the flood cleanup here in aus(sorry about the cell phone quality)

Just to give you an idea about how bad it was, the water went up to the top green line on the louvers outside

EDIT: barely anything was saved, all the gyprock had to be torn up and thrown out, we couldnt even get books out from shelves because they had expanded so much, so we had to break the shelves open. Its really heartbreaking to see. It doesnt really hit the owners up until everything is actually put onto the trucks to task to the tip, they just break down right then.
                        If you guys need a hand, PM me as there is a huge crew of guys on PerformanceForums going around helping people who need it. They've got all the gear and are experienced in disaster (especially flood) recovery.
                        Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by J3M93 View Post

What the fuck is that guy in the background wearing? Leg warmers?

Comment

I am safely assuming he is where over knee boots considering his house was flooded not a bad choice.
                              sigpic

Comment

I mean thats what everyone in the pictures is wearing, why are his striped.

Comment

Working...
                                X