Clear All

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
    *snip*

Where did you find those pics??

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post

Where did you find those pics??
      some thread on luxury4play

Last edited by Deltron Dirty30; 09-10-2011, 04:50 PM.
      Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

I have always been more of a front engined Ferrari fan.

Last edited by Holland; 09-10-2011, 04:55 PM.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

^

550's are one of my favorites of all time cars. Would love to own one some day, but alas tis only a pipe dream at best. The road I plan on living on is one you would never take a car like this on LOL
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Eh im not really a fan of 550 maranellos but this twin turbo'd 1000hp 550 gets my love

Originally posted by HarryPotter
            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

weekend car dude!

i love the maranello. definitely one of my top 5 ferraris of all time.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

The 550 started my love, but the 575 takes the cake.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

i don't get the second one jason, the locomotive one, what is going on in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                      i don't get the second one jason, the locomotive one, what is going on in it?
                      it's gravel held down with straps!

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

hahahhahhaa thats so fucking dumb. jeezuz

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

wow that looks awfull, but im sure the game will have awsome physics. just hope it gives cars out more like old GT.

Comment

snapped this one yesterday.

Comment

What's in your spare tire well, and what sort of half shafts are those?
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

it's an ex DTM car from 88-- notice the aluminum dif too

Comment

Working...
                                X