• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
    if only she didnt have the trashy tattoos. this pic would be #1

Comment

Don't.. Fucking...Care...
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by DuMa View Post
        damn didnt notice them first time. :hitler:

Comment

I will have to 2ed this, tats just dont do anything for me either. More of a turn off than anything I suppose
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
            ^yup

Wait what is this? I want morezzz
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
            1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
            1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
            1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

theres our guy!

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

TommyKaira R34's have been known to be slower than their HP figures would seem.
                  Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                  #BANDISNIGGA
                  Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

If only I didn't like the trashy tats I would agree with you.

Now...in 50 years, sure, but now, IDGAF.
                    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                      Go back a page.
                      Derp. :drink:

Last edited by slammin.e28; 09-20-2011, 05:59 AM.
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                        If only I didn't like the trashy tats I would agree with you.

Now...in 50 years, sure, but now, IDGAF.
                        +1.

My G/F has more than I can count, and I love'em all!

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
                          Wait what is this? I want morezzz
                          its the only pic I have. its some girl I follow on twitter.
                          Originally posted by HarryPotter
                          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Rau View Post
                            TommyKaira R34's have been known to be slower than their HP figures would seem.
                            Interesting. So little is known about the cars, but I've always been intrigued by them.

Comment

I kind of like these

Comment

They closer resemble a bug more than the new beetle did, and they are quite metrosexual now, less homo.

Comment

Working...
                                X