Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
    german cars are for pussies.
    All cars are for pussies. Buy a row boat.
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      it looks nice, but why would you want an econobox?

japanese cars are for pussies.
      The japanese are beating the germans and italians at the nurburgring for 1/3 the price, japanese cars are for people who want to go fast.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
          The japanese are beating the germans and italians at the nurburgring for 1/3 the price, japanese cars are for people who want to go fast.
          Exactly. The R35 will do 0-60mph in around 2.9 seconds. How close does the m3 come? The only thing I hate about the R35 is the lack of a real gearbox.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Granted I don't think you'd be touching a 2.9 0-60 with a standard transmission.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

my 5 speed 325e can do a 2.9 0-60. its got chips and and tucked bumpers. I am also a pretty good driver.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                Exactly. The R35 will do 0-60mph in around 2.9 seconds. How close does the m3 come? The only thing I hate about the R35 is the lack of a real gearbox.
                While it's a technological marvel and fast as balls, good lord is it boring as fuck to drive. It has absolutely no soul. Point it in a direction and let the computers take over. Even the feel of acceleration is boring plus it'll turn anybody into the stig...

I would take one of these everyday over an r35. Turn dsc off and good lord are you in for a ride.

ESS VT2 600 e90/92 m3s

Yes that would be me driving the white one so I'm not making unsubstantiated claims. Driven the GTR as well.

/mysmallclaimtofame

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                  have you read my sig?

wow, gj r3v.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

You weren't assuming r3v had a sense of humor or working sarcasam detectors were you?
                    Originally Posted by ACMF74
                    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Didn't say they were fun to drive, I said it was fast. And I'd take one of these...

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

what i quoted was not a sarcastic comment.

it was truth.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                          probably my favorite $375,000 Econobox.

lulz, Here's a local p.o.s. "econobox" it runs 8.6 1/4's, 1500 whp.

Comment

wow.. hella good looking front! not only economic, but also recycles bugs, birds and the occasional baby that gets in the way.
                            No more e30s for me.
                            88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                            88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                            91 BMW 325i [sold]
                            86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

^Not exactly a street car.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X