Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

I went through 57 pages of that before stopping^

WHERE DO I GET ONE OF THOSE HATS?! (source link?) i searched googer with no results
    Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

they are custom made. cool right? oh and I got all those pics from tumblr so no source link.

i asked my grandmother if she could stitch floral patterned fabric on to the brim of a snapback but she said you need a special machine. might have to hit up the tailor waffleswaffleswaffles.
      Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Why are these guys at City College in SF?
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

More important question is what the fuck happened to that lambo?

Comment

most important question is how the hell did the skyline get that big?

Comment

What skyline?

Comment

looks like a GTR

Comment

V8 swap on the way!

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

HA thats awesome.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

lambo and GTR guy are prolly doing a meth/cocain drop to some people
                      I can run Auto Checks on VINs for tips/donations:
                      PM me VIN(s) and I'll get you ALL the public recorded info that I have available.
                      paypal as gift to Mike@benzinkrieg.com

Information/Request sticky thread for Vehicle History Reports
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=216119

Comment

These are incredibly dope. I have a huge snap back collection, I'd love to own those
                        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                        1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury[BKM] View Post
                            lambo and GTR guy are prolly doing a meth/cocain drop to some people
                            Hahahaha. Yep thats City College.

Originally posted by evandael View Post
                            most important question is how the hell did the skyline get that big?
                            They are big cars!!! Ones you see one in person you realize they are monsters.

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                            More important question is what the fuck happened to that lambo?
                            Yeah right? Two tone black and gold flake? By the way it has chrome wheels...
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

can i get 15.5 inch boo.... i mean rim, please?

Comment

they are custom made. cool right? oh and I got all those pics from tumblr so no source link.

i asked my grandmother if she could stitch floral patterned fabric on to the brim of a snapback but she said you need a special machine. might have to hit up the tailor waffleswaffleswaffles.
                                omg i love them theyre so ironic
                                Originally posted by LJ851
                                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X