• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E28 with an M67
    Attached Files
    turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
    Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by brewcity11 View Post
        e28 with an m67
        torque!!!!

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

landboat!
          sigpic

Comment

Water is so mainstream.

/hipster pun

Last edited by DEV0 E30; 11-16-2011, 02:46 PM.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

^ that's the bear from down the street from me that committed suicide a few months back(had a brain tumor or somthin).

I think Flockie was its name, it ate one of its babies too I think!!

here's a pic since it is that thread.

camber, the lowriders were doin that shit in the 70s already

Last edited by mikeedler; 11-16-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
                It's factory IIRC, and also notable is that this is a $120,000 MB with solid front and rear axles. This vehicle has a huge history behind it, and can walk the walk as well as talk the talk('sporty looking').
                yes G wagons will go almost anywhere
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

And get there fast. The pic on the last page is an AMG. It's like an M5 Jeep.
                  The slotted rotos are factory.

G 55 Kompressor AMG 2005–today — M113E55 5.5 L V8 supercharged, 507 hp (373 kW), 514 ft·lbf (700 N·m)

Lockable front, rear and center diffs.

Comment

not a picture, but probably the funniest darwin award ever, and I didnt feel like starting a thread

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU HEARD IT ALL

You all know about the Darwin Awards - it's an annual honor given to the person who did the gene pool the biggest service by killing himself in the most extraordinarily stupid way. Last year winner was a fellow who was killed by a coke machine which toppled over on top of him as he was attempting to tip a free coke out of it.

THIS YEAR NOMINEE IS:

The Arizona Highway Patrol came upon a pile of smoldering metal imbedded in the side of a cliff rising above the apex of a curve. The wreckage resembled the site of an airplane crash, but it was a car. The type of car was unidentifiable at the scene. The lab finally figured out what had happened.
                    It seems that a guy had some JATO bottles ( Jet Assisted Take Off ), actually a solid fuel rocket used to give heavy military transport planes extra "push" for taking off from short airfields. He had driven his Chevy Impala into the desert and found a long straight stretch of road. He attached the JATO unit to his car, jumped in, built up some speed, and fired off the JATO!

The facts as best could be defined are that:

The operator of the 1967 Impala hit the JATO ignition at a distance of approximately 3.0 miles from the crash site. This was determined by the scorched and melted asphalt at that location.
                    The JATO would have reached maximum thrust within 5 seconds, causing the chevy to reach speeds of 350 MPH ( 560 KMPH ). JATO thrust would have continued for 20-25 seconds, insuring maintenance of that speed for that time.
                    The driver, soon pilot, would have experienced G-forces usually reserved for dig-fighting F-14 jocks under full afterburners, causing him to become insignificant for the remainder of the vent. The automobile remained on the straight highway for about 2.5 miles ( 15-20 seconds ) before the driver applied and completely melted brakes, blowing tires and leaving thick rubber marks on the road surface, to no avail, then becoming airborne for an additional 1.4 miles before impacting the cliff face at a height of 125 feet, leaving a blackened crater 3 feet deep in the rock face.
                    Few of the drivers remains were recovered. Small fragments of bone, teeth, and hair were extracted from the crater, and a fingernail and bone shards were removed from a piece of debris believed to be a portion of the steering wheel.

Comment

^ if thats fuh real, that's insane

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Originally posted by NKRoberts View Post
                        ^ if thats fuh real, that's insane
                        Unfortunately, it's not fuh real

Comment

That is definitely worthy of the "darwin award." When I die that's the way I want to go out (of course I want the jato to be strapped on an e30)

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

I think I've heard that myth before.
                            From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                            Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Doubt the guy would even be able to mount those things onto the car to make them work as well as the story claimed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mythbusters tested it. I think it was the first episode,
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X