• ELVA164
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Yeah, 0/10 would not recommend

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
    i was dating my first girlfriend when i was 16 for like month. Super hot girl, i was totally smitten. This is pre social media/cell phone, etc. Land line, letters, and in person contact only.
    Wait, I thought you were still in touch with delatlanta1281?

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
    I had an ex try to weaponize her uterus on me once. That wasn't a great weekend.

Leave a comment:

• ELVA164
    replied
    I had an ex try to weaponize her uterus on me once. That wasn't a great weekend.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    One time, I fucked this girl right in the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles
    Oh really?

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    One time, I fucked this girl right in the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post

I need to filter out the crazy ones going into the future.
    absolutely lolol

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
    True, I think there is another thread on here about Simon's possible dilemma!
    Which dilemma? Keeping a car for longer than a year is my current issue

Leave a comment:

• e30RS
    replied
    True, I think there is another thread on here about Simon's possible dilemma!

Leave a comment:

• Streichholzschächtelchen
    replied
    Went out with a girl that did whatever you wanted for $1500 an hour, big booty but no brains. She tried having me jumped by her ex, bashed in my windows, boxed me in, found freedom by slamming a $600 civic hatch through her kbb $12k, 60k mile g35, we're both idiots so we kept going out after. We broke up during an ecstacy, coke, mushroom induced arguement after I caught her ducking into another dude's tent at Reggae on the River. She froze, dude jumped up fixing his zipper and belt buckle, I got kicked out of the 3 day festival with Morgan Heritage playing the final set of the festival, paid the greyhound guy a $100 bill to get home at 2am, in a speedo, poncho, and sombrero, bumfuck nowhere.

Lived with a girl for two years, she wanted to move back to Virginia and I told her I wasn't leaving without first building my e30 and stacking at my job during holiday season. Two months later she's talking to a dude she met at the farmer's market withe the same first name as me, while telling me she loves me, still buying each other xmas gifts and what not. Got ghosted on christmas day and new years, found her tagging dude in cat videos on facebook a week later. Dude lives in PA, where she said she was "camping with friends" on new years. Turns out at midnight, new years he was serenading her with a song his lil garage band wrote. Her loss.

Went out with a chick that ended up being a norte with 3 kids but her tubes were tied so that was cool as long as she didn't kill me. Little 5'1" spinner was thirsty and it was on anywhere any time, got some good memories from that. Found her texting some random about theu should link up, tryna get it in but hadn't yet. Dropped her off to work, everyone is waiting on the manager to unlock the place. Busted her out and all of her coworkers were cracking up, bagged her shit and dropped it off at her friend's place. The food at her work is good so I still go back, her coworkers give me crazy discounts lol.

I need to filter out the crazy ones going into the future.
    Last edited by Streichholzschächtelchen; 06-09-2019, 10:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Possibly a good thing he missed out, she probably would have wanted to return the favor.

Leave a comment:

• e30RS
    replied
    C'mon Simon! That was a "blown" opportunity!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    A girl I was fooling around with told me she wanted me to sodomize her. I didn’t know what it meant at the time... so I didn’t

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    I once entered the wrong orifice and the girl was totally into it.

End<

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    I like pussy. it is nice.

/story.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X