Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 007? Guess I'll be tapping out now ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
    might has well of had a trans person play 007 just to really fuck with em lol
    would this be the adadicktome or the lopadickoffame procedure?

i think the chick(legs and ass) on the For your eyes only movie poster was a dude.

personally, i was a big fan of the Daniel Craig movies. i liked the edginess of them. Connery is like 90. i think a Bond movie in an old folks home would be quite the flop.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

A white chick plays a robot in Ghost in the Shell....SJW's are up in arms. Black chick takes the role of James Bond....wowequalityisgreat.

Comment

^
        Again, not taking the role of James Bond, just taking over as 007, different concepts. It's a movie, so people can deal with it and be entertained or they can choose to get their panties in a bunch over something that does not actually impact them as all.

As far as I am concerned, amyone can play any part as long as they do a good job and the movie/show is enjoyable, otherwise they should be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
          A white chick plays a robot in Ghost in the Shell....SJW's are up in arms. Black chick takes the role of James Bond....wowequalityisgreat.
          i only cared that they made a terrible fucking movie, and think it should not be included in GiTS canon
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
          X