This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth Phone Q

Would a bluetooth phone (with mp3 player) allow me to listen to mp3's on the bluetooth headset? If so, do you have any phone recommendations (I'm with T-Mobile but am interested in anything)

i know that the moto's do.
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

www.gsmarena.com

Check out the Sonys... Badass phone, camera, MP3 player etc all in one.

GSM,Sony Ericsson,gsm,phone,cellphone,information,info,list

pure sex...

Sony Ericsson W660,Sony Ericsson,W660,GSM,mobile,phone,cellphone,information,info,specs,specification,opinion,review

Comment

I have the Q and love it. You can either use the Media Center or Windows media player on the phone. It works just like your computer but you will have to get an expansion card for all the songs

Comment

Originally posted by BENdashdash View Post
          Would a bluetooth phone (with mp3 player) allow me to listen to mp3's on the bluetooth headset? If so, do you have any phone recommendations (I'm with T-Mobile but am interested in anything)
          Blackberry Pearl.

Comment

the problem with the BT ear pieces is the battery life and sound quality.
            ive had a couple and using them constantly from morning to afternoon would result in their battery supply.... obviously so.
            but do you want elevator music or do you want a concert that something like ipod ear buds could provide in comparrison? (metaphorically speaking)

but thats just me

now that i think of it, it would be sweet as hell if they made full earphones for music in BT with a mic w/o the boom, with battery life and sound quality, all in a streamline design

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
              now that i think of it, it would be sweet as hell if they made full earphones for music in BT with a mic w/o the boom, with battery life and sound quality, all in a streamline design
              One of my coworkers has just that. A set of thin red headphones that go over his head and have a 6-8hr battery in them.

sound good but his phone supports stereo bluetooth too I guess, dont know what that means. maybe two channels.
              Im now E30less.
              sigpic

Comment

Not all phones have Bluetooth headphone support that have ear piece support.

Comment

Working...
                X