Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
    i thought Mag and Clip were synonyms, is there accually a difference, anyone care to explain?
    For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

retard

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
      i thought Mag and Clip were synonyms, is there accually a difference, anyone care to explain?
      Clip is on the left, magazine is on the right:

Last edited by whiltebeitel; 12-28-2009, 10:42 AM. Reason: F*CK! Beaten!
      '89 325i track sloot
      '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Ah I see thanks for the clarification.

Comment

You can use a clip to load a magazine...

Comment

I am getting into that weatherby funk again. where I just cant stop thinking looking and almost buying.

Really want a 300wby mag MarkV deluxe on curly maple stock like this one

Help guys I dont know if I can resist another go around of this.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Sold my USP, Don't know why I ever got it.

Looking at getting two .22 LR gun's. Still looking, Any suggestions? (Rifle's, And pistol's. One of each)

My dad got some property in the hill country that butt's up against A massive Texas Parks and Wildlife WMA you can hunt in. So I am gonna be using them alot.

Comment

22 ehhhh

Well Pistol a Ruger MK III with the heavy barrel, will be the best pistiol you will ever own period, I really wish I had never sold mine.:(

Ruger 10/22 for the rifle.

end of story

Originally posted by Miasma View Post

Looking at getting two .22 LR gun's. Still looking, Any suggestions? (Rifle's, And pistol's. One of each)

My dad got some property in the hill country that butt's up against A massive Texas Parks and Wildlife WMA you can hunt in. So I am gonna be using them alot.
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

went shooting yesterday with my Aunt and Uncle (She's a 1000yd competition shooter, btw) and hit a 4 inch target from 560 yards 5/8 shots. it was awesome. I thought you should know
                  BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                    went shooting yesterday with my Aunt and Uncle (She's a 1000yd competition shooter, btw) and hit a 4 inch target from 560 yards 5/8 shots. it was awesome. I thought you should know
                    That is awesome on many levels. Not too many guns will even group that well at 560 yards. Not too many shooters can group that well either. Not too many ranges even accomodate that distance.

Was it a steel gong? I love aural feedback! If you did it from standing, ooh rah!

What was the weapon and cartridge?
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

really most any good hunting round on a decnt action will 1) out shoot the shooter and 2) will group 4 inches at 500. It when you start pushing out past 800 is where you really see where equipment and shooters falter. But still 4 inch plate at 500 is not a simple shot.

We had to shut down the 1600 yard range at home because of the stupid liberal CA hippie infested subdivision the other side of the mountain was saying there were rounds landing on their roofs and going over their heads (WHICH IS TOTAL BS). So now we just have 330 to work with and the pistol range.

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                      That is awesome on many levels. Not too many guns will even group that well at 560 yards. Not too many shooters can group that well either. Not too many ranges even accomodate that distance.

Was it a steel gong? I love aural feedback! If you did it from standing, ooh rah!

What was the weapon and cartridge?
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-28-2009, 02:46 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

I have a Ruger MarkI with the heavy barrel and it jams like mad. I'm almost 100% positive that its the mags. I just inherited it from my uncle who recently died along with a Luger, 22-250 and another top secret gun.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

either its the ammo or the mag springs, My BIL's MK I is like that. We switched over to CCI or Fedeal from the rem thunderbolts and it all but went away.

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                          I have a Ruger MarkI with the heavy barrel and it jams like mad. I'm almost 100% positive that its the mags. I just inherited it from my uncle who recently died along with a Luger, 22-250 and another top secret gun.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                            Ram-Line mags suck in a Ruger Pistol, the factory ones always seem to work perfect for me

Jay from Gun Control
                            Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
                            Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
                            Ground Control facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post

I think the CZ Scout is an excellent rifle. Thats what we use around here, the stainless steel Ruger 10/22 just collects rust (in a matter of speaking)

I dont know the name of the large version of the Scout

Jay from Gun Control
                              Last edited by Hellabad; 12-28-2009, 03:11 PM.
                              Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
                              Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
                              Ground Control facebook page

Comment

I am liking what I am seeing with the Ruger's.

What about that SR-22? Says it has the 10/22 internals with a new AR style body? I really like the look. And if it has the reliable internals I think I may get that.

With the pistol what length barrel would be ideal for plinking/rodents and such? OR does the heavy duty barrel only come in one length?

Comment

Working...
                                X