Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post

that is one beautiful hand gun. I want one. How much does one like this sell for new?
    That one is actually no longer available as far as I know. That looks like a mkII 6 7/8 bbl. I believe the mkII was available with barrel lengths out to 10ish". The mkIII with the target barrel is only available in 5 1/2in unless you want a fluted or slab side barrel.

MKIII target 5.5"

MKIII hunter 6.8"

MKIII comp 6.8"

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

500ish new

I will take that MKIII off your hands when you are ready. Just let me know, the only thing is that I may have to have you hold it for a while till I know I will be home to be able to arrange for the transfer.
    Sounds good man. I have yet to find anyone that actually has a stainless model in stock recently. I'm not really worried about getting rid of it asap since its purely an aesthetic reason, so take your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
      I've wondered that same thing. I went to my local gun store and even had them order me new lasermax proprietary batteries and what shows up? Batteries for the wrong model. They say to me "Oh we thought you had the newer model...umm no tards, I let you look at it and its in a Gen 2 Glock. Really pissed me off and I gave up. Batteries been dead for years.
      Hmm, yea I'm not sure. I know you can pick up the Energizer batteries from just about any local CVS etc. But I'd had to compromise the integrity of the spring guide.
      tasty

Comment

Update: just spoke with lasermax, i explained that i was in a pinch and needed them asap. The sales rep confirmed that they only shrink wrap the batteries to make packaging and installation easier. You can simply go buy 4 Energizer 393 (hearing aid) batteries from your drug/camera store and they do not need to be shrink wrapped.
        tasty

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
          Update: just spoke with lasermax, i explained that i was in a pinch and needed them asap. The sales rep confirmed that they only shrink wrap the batteries to make packaging and installation easier. You can simply go buy 4 Energizer 393 (hearing aid) batteries from your drug/camera store and they do not need to be shrink wrapped.
          RAD! You're the man, thanks. :-D

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

So I am thinking about this guy...

And this guy...

Comment

Dont know shit about the SR-22 but I assume its just a 10/22 in AR style packaging.

The MKIII is one hell of a choice but you are gonna be looking around for a long time trying to find it, they sell outta the dealers hands before they even take delivery 99% of the time. But its worth the wait

Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah I read a bunch of reviews of the SR-22, It is exactly that.

The SR-22 Rifle places a standard 10/22 action inside a top-quality, American-Made, all-aluminum chassis that is custom manufactured to Ruger specs by Nordic Components, Inc.™......an affordable, feature-loaded rifle that faithfully replicates the AR-platform dimensions between the sighting plane, buttstock height, and grip.
                Looking through Ruger's online retailer finder thing, Looks like there are about 12 of those MKIII's within 25 miles of me(even more of the SR-22's). Maybe I will get lucky and pick one up with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post

What was the weapon and cartridge?
                  .308, that's about all i can tell you. the thing was on an adjustable stand...really wasn't hard (one practice shot, second hit dead on) My aunt has that gun so dialed in that it is very much a matter of keeping the reticule on the center of the target and calmly squeeze the trigger
                  BRUTE

Comment

This is what I carry.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

So my dad gave me his 1964 Marlin Model 989 Semi-Auto .22 LR with a Bushnell scope on it today... Thing is in great shape! Gonna shoot it this weekend. He bought it new for 50$ in 64!

Any thought's?

Looking for extended mags? Only has one 10 round mag with it. Saw pics of up to a 50 round but can't find where to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                        This is what I carry.
                        Nice dan wesson
                        84 318I Delphin RIP
                        87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Got the glock all cleaned up tonight. Replaced the batteries on the lasermax and snapped a few pics:

Specs:
                          Glock 23 (.40 S&W)
                          Meprolight Tru-Dot Tritium Sights
                          Insight Technology M3 Tactical Light
                          Lasermax LMS-1131P Internal Laser Sight

Last edited by s0urce; 12-29-2009, 09:05 PM.
                          tasty

Comment

Looks badass. Is that a table? I want to see more pics of the table/thingy.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

^Yea, it's actually an old Window/frame that was imported from indonesia. I had a piece of glass cut and laid it into the window frame. The window still has the bars in it. I dig it. I'll snap another pic of it.
                              Last edited by s0urce; 12-29-2009, 09:21 PM.
                              tasty

Comment

That's a pretty rad table man.

Comment

Working...
                                X