Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!! Awsome table.

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

yeah, that table is sweet. When are you gonna put some rounds through the Glock? Same model I was thinking about getting.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

^Headed to LAX Gun Range tomorrow night. Can't wait to use this sucker.
        tasty

Comment

Would it be possible to convert a Ruger MKIII from a .22 to a .38 or .45?

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no

Just go buy something in a larger caliber. I know MI can be a PITA to deal with to try and buy a pistol there.

Edit: sOurce that table thing is bad ass, I love unique and rustic furniture
            Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-29-2009, 11:16 PM.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Gonna need a mill to "hog out" the grip frame. And even then I don't think it's possible. Why not get a 1911 and a .22 kit for it? Just throwing out a suggestion.

Comment

if i were to get a 1911, id get an AMT Hardballer longslide.After looking at multiple pics of the MKIII, the grip doesnt appear to have enough metal to mill out to fit a .38 or.45 mag. it is just too small.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                  if i were to get a 1911, id get an AMT Hardballer longslide.After looking at multiple pics of the MKIII, the grip doesnt appear to have enough metal to mill out to fit a .38 or.45 mag. it is just too small.
                  Holy Balls, that's a lot of barrel.

"Is that a long slide, or are you just happy to see me?"

If I were to get a 1911, it'd be a Colt original. I've already got my updated version 1911 in the HK45; it's got all you could want out of a 1911 and more, barring the amazing 1911 trigger feel, which is nigh impossible to duplicate without SAO or some serious trigger mod money. And the fact that the HK is a polymer hybrid, whereas the Colt is nothing but sexy sexy metal. I'll just have to get both.
                  Originally posted by george graves
                  If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                    that is rediculous!

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
                      ^Yea, it's actually an old Window/frame that was imported from indonesia. I had a piece of glass cut and laid it into the window frame. The window still has the bars in it. I dig it. I'll snap another pic of it.
                      I thought it was a Humidor table! Nice table anyways!

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                      See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

I went to cabelas last night to pick up a ruger 10/22. The standard model was sold out so I went with the scoped edition. $242.99 employee priced discount for my ruggedly handsome looks. I however think someone at the batfe is fucking with me because they put a hold on the transfer. Bastards. So I get to wait until possibly the 5th to go pick it up. Strange how I have no issues picking up a .357 revolver but a .22 rifle throws red flags left and right .

Comment

that actually happens quite often. More like they are backed up and just put you on hold for a few days. Really no biggie other than making you think what they hell.
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yeah I assumed they were just backed up, I couldn't think of any other plausible explanation. They actually called me this morning when I got to work and said my app processed so my rifle is ready to pick up. Its just kind of a hassle because Cabelas is about 45 minutes from my house. Like that would stop me though, I will be heading there soon to pick up my new plinker/rabbit slayer.

Comment

Turkey slayer. And I believe in eating what you kill or you go to hell for murder.
                              Attached Files
                              Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
                              Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
                              Ground Control facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Hellabad View Post
                                I believe in eating what you kill or you go to hell for murder.
                                Hope you have not killed a fly or an ant...... jk! :)
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X