X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
    Yay, all bills of gunpocalypse did not pass in CA

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    For now...it is a relentless zombie attack.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by 4x4_e30 View Post
      Have you heard about 6.5 Grendel? Outperforms .308 past 400 yards, and you get to keep the lightweight AR15 size.

I'm going for a 7.5" AR Pistol, .300BLK, Bufferless/Piston operated for up close, then have my long range tack driver running an 18" barrel in 6.5G.
      I thought about the same, but I want to keep my AR for 0-400 with a good 1-4 or 1- 6 scope, and for longer range build a Tikka T3 with KRG Whisky 3 chassis in 6.5 Creedmoor.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Definitely thinking of scrapping some spare cash together for a lower. Thinking .300 Blackout for sure now. .458 SOCOM is too expensive, $3 a round no thanks lol.
        300 Bk out is def on my short list too! I need cans first! Trying to scrap enough money to pick up another m4. First need to off load some goods at the picnic this weekend.
        F80 M3 Alpine
        E10 Fjord Blue 2002
        E28 Blackish 535i
        E21 Silver 320i
        Disco1 98 4.6
        ~~~~~~
        E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
        E30 325i SOLD
        E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
        E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4x4_e30 View Post
          Have you heard about 6.5 Grendel? Outperforms .308 past 400 yards, and you get to keep the lightweight AR15 size.

I'm going for a 7.5" AR Pistol, .300BLK, Bufferless/Piston operated for up close, then have my long range tack driver running an 18" barrel in 6.5G.
          For subsonic duty 300 and 458 seem to be better to me. Big heavy rounds.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Seems to me IIRC Grendel wears out barrel throats kinda fast, and with a 6.5mm projectile yes you have one of the best long range profiles of all time. you lose some performance at termination from a 308 at longer ranges due to lack of mass. From a hunting perspective that is.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Surprised some of these journalists have not been fired yet with how hard they are getting hammered for this nonsense.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

The editors are wanting this. You don't seem the publish facts? You don't see them publish that crime with guns are down by half in the last 25 years? You don't see them publish that more people are killed with human appendages, fists, feet, elbows,...etc?

They are in on this, also it's getting frustrating to see them call ARs Assault Rifles cause they think that is what AR means... *facepalm*
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                    Yay, all bills of gunpocalypse did not pass in CA

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                    Oops I was wrong. The fed laws did not pass. The Cali gunpocalypse did. We will however get to vote on background checks on all ammo purchasaes, and no importation of ammo into Cali. However, I bet that will pass if voted on because the layman will think "that sounds like a good idea, it then must be."

Comment

Happy Freedom Friday. It's bring your gun to work day at the bunker. Hope everyone has a great weekend and wonderful 4th!
                      Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

You mean some people don't get to bring their gun to work every day? Man... I gotta go reflect on that shit
                        -Alex

Comment

Happy 7/1 Idaho!

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                            You mean some people don't get to bring their gun to work every day? Man... I gotta go reflect on that shit
                            Right? Lol

Primary arms has 8.99 pmags ha
                            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                            Originally posted by roguetoaster
                            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Damn, Cali just banned bullet buttons among a whole heap of other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                                Damn, Cali just banned bullet buttons among a whole heap of other stuff.
                                All of it will be overturned by the courts. In 2013, they passed a law stating that people had to pay $50 for the privilege of purchasing ammo. That was blocked.
                                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X