Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
    It is? Where at? And nice! On the sandman. Should shoot me some pics when it comes in.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
    "local"
    Grabagun.com
    200 E. Beltline Rd
    Suite 403
    Coppell, TX 75019

Will do man! hopefully be here this week.
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

The hearing protection act was introduced in the Senate yesterday. If you guys haven't already make sure to email you are senators and ask them to co-sponsor the bill.

Comment

Got my Sandman-s finally this week! need to upload pics the photobucket so yall can see :D
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
          Got my Sandman-s finally this week! need to upload pics the photobucket so yall can see :D
          Text me a pic or send me one on facebook

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

My parts pile is growing. Have some pop up MagPul sights in the mail as well.
            Waiting on my tax return to order everything for my upper.
            I can already tell the first thing I am going to want to upgrade in the lower is the trigger. I can already tell I wont be happy with the mil spec one I have.
            Aero bolt carrier group, and BCM mod 4 charging handle.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

MK12 Mod 1
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                My parts pile is growing. Have some pop up MagPul sights in the mail as well.
                Waiting on my tax return to order everything for my upper.
                I can already tell the first thing I am going to want to upgrade in the lower is the trigger. I can already tell I wont be happy with the mil spec one I have.
                Aero bolt carrier group, and BCM mod 4 charging handle.
                Whatcha doing for an upper?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I bought a Geissele SD-E for my Colt lower, hands down the best part I've installed.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                    Whatcha doing for an upper?
                    I think I'll go with all Aero parts and use an Aero upper with their floating m lock rail. Not sure if I should go with a 16" thicker mid length barrel or a pencil barrel. Probably just order one of their compleat upper sets.
                    sigpic
                    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      I bought a Geissele SD-E for my Colt lower, hands down the best part I've installed.
                      From what Iv been seeing on YouTube and reading ells where they make some quality stuff.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                        MK12 Mod 1
                        That's a real nice piece of kit!
                        sigpic

Comment

From what Iv been seeing on YouTube and reading ells where they make some quality stuff.
                          For sure. No matter which way you go, a trigger seems to be an often overlooked upgrade. I wish I had done it years ago instead of worrying about optics right off the bat.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

That's a real nice piece of kit!
                            Thank you!! Shoots great. I've now started a Mod H build. The clone bug has me real good :/ lol

Before paint

Comment

So when are we going blasting Austin? :p

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

^^

I love the A.R.M.S. quick rings on my LMT, how are they working out for you ???
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X