Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    What annoys me is when someone brings in their 10" 5.56 with brake and nothing else, then proceeds to fire ungodly amounts of ammo downrange for an hour.

Literally impossible to ignore it, you can feel the percussion through the wall.

I was at a class and someone brought a 10.5" and thank god it had a flashhider. It had a ferocious bark and was by far the loudest AR I have ever heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
    I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

I want to grab something else probably but most AK breaks look ugly as sin.

Was thinking this Bird cage one a guy on youtube always uses might be ok.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

So it turns out that spraying Aerokroil in your ar15 then shooting it the next day without wiping it out causes a burst of orange scented chemicals to go into your nose with every shot...

Comment

LOLOL I wouldn't complain ;P

89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
            So it turns out that spraying Aerokroil in your ar15 then shooting it the next day without wiping it out causes a burst of orange scented chemicals to go into your nose with every shot...

That's likely not a good thing
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              What annoys me is when someone brings in their 10" 5.56 with brake and nothing else, then proceeds to fire ungodly amounts of ammo downrange for an hour.

Literally impossible to ignore it, you can feel the percussion through the wall.
              I have a brake on my 7.5 sbr, I don't shoot it around people I'm not with. You come with me you sign up for the torture.

Comment

Gun Thread

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                Haha I am a Sig man myself so I know all about the heavy handgun life. There's something about the heft that I just like more than the lightweight nature of Glocks/polymer stuff. Also just fits my hand better than virtually and other handgun out there.

Plus side is it's heavy enough to be an effective bludgeon when you run out of ammo!

Lol my Ruger P89 is the same way. I feel like most of the polymer handguns just feel cheap and poorly made. My dad has an XDs 40 cal. though, that is a sweet little gun.

I also have trouble shooting a Glock accurately, but that's just me.

Also Naples, Tex is 100% on the money with the Tikka. My sister has a Tikka T95 in .243, and that's probably the nicest rifle I've ever shot.

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                Originally posted by Northern
                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Speaking of Glocks. I'm seriously thinking about buying a RTF2 frame off GunBroker to make this one complete again. Got it on a trade a few years ago, and I honestly fell in love with it. Only thing that bothers me is that someone robbed the RTF2 frame off of it.

Ridiculously accurate, simple design, reliable as hell.

No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I'm considering SBRing my Uzi carbine on a form 1 via trust. Looking for advice on setting up a trust and any other advice that would be good for someone new to NFA.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                      I'm considering SBRing my Uzi carbine on a form 1 via trust. Looking for advice on setting up a trust and any other advice that would be good for someone new to NFA.
                      I had a lawyer do mine as it was free for me so I can't comment on anything else but you can just pay like $100-200 for one of the ones online. They'll handle it all for you.

Anyone else on it will also have to submit pics and finger prints so keep it to just you and then add them after the fact, then remove and re add as you go

Make sure you fill out your forms properly when filing. It's already a long wait so don't want to add to it by needing a correction
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Where is a good place in person or online to sell a few guns and not get ripped off?
                        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
                          Where is a good place in person or online to sell a few guns and not get ripped off?
                          Ar15.com is probably the biggest avenue for sales. I've bought and sold many times there with no issues
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Here is my newest tinkering project:

It's a Remington Model 1903 30-06 that my grandfather has had sitting in the back of his closet for over 30 years. I asked him if I could have it to clean it up, and eventually hunt with. The scope that was on it didn't fit the rifle, and actually blocked the safety from switching, so I've pulled it off already.

Lots of cool history behind it. Originally a Springfield design (everyone knows the Springfield M1903), Remington was given the rights to produce the rifles along side Springfield during war time because the demand for the rifles was so high.

I'm thinking I'm going to strip it down, lightly sand and poly the stock, maybe have some bolt/trigger work done, and have it either blued or teflon'd.

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Get a full stock not the sporterized one.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Gun Thread

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                Get a full stock not the sporterized one.

I've thought about it.. But this stock is actually really pretty and I don't want to spend a lot on this rifle. If the opportunity arises, I probably will get a full sized, but I'd rather invest money into getting a nicer scope and cleaning up the barrel/action in it.

That said, I did take a peek at the Weaver 330 2.5x rifle scope that were used on the M1903A4 sniper rifles in WW2, and sweet Jesus they are expensive.

Edit: I did some looking at stocks, and they don't seem too astronomical. If I can find a good deal for one, I might get one. But because the gun has been sitting for 30+ years, there is some rust on the barrel/receiver that I'd like to take care of first.

Last edited by HennaE30; 06-08-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X