Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
    Where is a good place in person or online to sell a few guns and not get ripped off?
    Local gun forums

Comment

The public range by me has a bulletin board where people are alwaus selling stuff. Usually at fair prices for both parties.

Henna: I wouldnt touch the stock. I love the weatherd look. Its old, nothing wrong with the stock looking that way. As long as its not splintered/rough. It took 30yrs for it to look that way. Mine as well by a new stock if you want sand and poly it. Then keep the old stock the way it is as a spare or just to have. Just my humble opinion. Very cool gun.... espc since you have family history behind it.
      Last edited by naplesE30; 06-09-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
        The public range by me has a bulletin board where people are alwaus selling stuff. Usually at fair prices for both parties.

Henna: I wouldnt touch the stock. I love the weatherd look. Its old, nothing wrong with the stock looking that way. As long as its not splintered/rough. It took 30yrs for it to look that way. Mine as well by a new stock if you want sand and poly it. Then keep the old stock the way it is as a spare or just to have. Just my humble opinion. Very cool gun.... espc since you have family history behind it.

I agree!

Comment

Thanks for the advice Naples, I haven't really made my mind up on what I want to do with this gun yet. If I sanded it down, it would be with fairly fine paper, more to get the top layer off and just reseal it.

Having done some more reading, I'm contemplating having it parked, as that was the time-correct finish to this rifle. I gave it a good cleaning yesterday, and it will probably need another one before it's fully clean (my grandfather is notorious for not cleaning any of his rifles). But I'm in the city for a week to spend time with the girlfriend, so the gun will just have to sit. Going to shop around for scopes this week and see if I can find something that fits correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Check the bore real well.

That said, I would definitely leave it! I like old guns in their natural beauty.

I don't think I ever shared this one. Gift from my Dad. It's a Russian Captured German Mauser, he bought it years ago along with 2 others. 1 for him, and another 2 for my brother and I. Gave it to me a little bit before we bought our house.

Now THIS thing has a stock in rough shape, but being what it is, it will stay that way. Just a cool piece.

Now I need an M1 Garand to go with it.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Finally shot my AR with the Silencerco Omega. Holy crap I'm in love! The AR with a suppressor is so much better to shoot than a muzzle brake. Still not super quite, but hey, it's an AR.

Also shot my MK25 with the Omega 9K and I dig it. Totally hearing safe and doesn't really affect the balance of the gun as much as I thought.

89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Gun Thread

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

That said, I would definitely leave it! I like old guns in their natural beauty.

I don't think I ever shared this one. Gift from my Dad. It's a Russian Captured German Mauser, he bought it years ago along with 2 others. 1 for him, and another 2 for my brother and I. Gave it to me a little bit before we bought our house.

Now THIS thing has a stock in rough shape, but being what it is, it will stay that way. Just a cool piece.

I'd clean her up and hunt her with irons to my hearts content. The K98 is one of my favorite guns of all time. German WW2 stuff is so cool. Wonder what an MP40 runs for these days lol.

Also, I think this gun has had trigger/bolt work done to it, it's actually pretty slick. I think for now I'm just going to clean it and try to get rid of the rust. Then I'll find a nice scope or a good deal on an M84 giggle:. If I get a M84 I probably will buy a full stock, because the M1903A4 look is so sweet.

Last edited by HennaE30; 06-09-2017, 11:15 PM.
                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                Originally posted by Northern
                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

That mauser is so cool, espc with all the battle scars that go with it. If only that rifle could talk, and tell of the places it has been. However, its better it cant as that leaves the imagination open to all the possibilities.

I was shocked how expensive M1 are. A while back I thought I will start getting some WW2 rifle just to have, as I love history. That ended quickly after I started seeing the prices for them. Hopefully the CMP gets all the M1's from the Philippines that are rumoured to be transfered stateside.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

Drool...my friend has a Mauser that his grandpa got back on in WWII and it has the SS markings on it. Seriously cool and it has to be one of my favorite rifles I've shot. Blows my Mosins out of the water for sure :D

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

^
                      You need 1 of the Finnish tweeked versions of the M/N
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

I want a K31.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          I want a K31.

My uncle got one when he was up here visiting at a gun show and they are beautiful rifles. Not sure how available the ammo is though.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          ^
                          You need 1 of the Finnish tweeked versions of the M/N

I really want one of the shortened M44 variants with the side folding bayonet. Never actually seen one though

Comment

That mauser is so cool, espc with all the battle scars that go with it. If only that rifle could talk, and tell of the places it has been. However, its better it cant as that leaves the imagination open to all the possibilities.

I was shocked how expensive M1 are. A while back I thought I will start getting some WW2 rifle just to have, as I love history. That ended quickly after I started seeing the prices for them. Hopefully the CMP gets all the M1's from the Philippines that are rumoured to be transfered stateside.
                            I remember cmp rifles in very good condition for 599. Those rifles are coming

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                              I remember cmp rifles in very good condition for 599. Those rifles are coming

I read an article awhile ago saying a bunch of Filipino ones were going to be coming over. I'm very tempted to jump on one.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                                I read an article awhile ago saying a bunch of Filipino ones were going to be coming over. I'm very tempted to jump on one.

Yup they are, I'd jump on it I think they will be a good price too. Not sure how long it would take for the gov. to make them available though.

Comment

Working...
                                X