Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by varg View Post

He's a VA resident. Dark humor is probably the only way of dealing with the shitshow that is going on there. This isn't the politics board so that's as far as I'll take it.
    Oh ya, that is worse than CA currently. Gotta shut down these bills before they become law, otherwise you probably won't see it repealed within your lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post

They look promising. Little surprised how high the msrp is on them though. Do you think actual retail will be sub $1k? Your probably better off waiting a year for any of the first model flaws to be exposed and then picking up a second year modified version.
      Same, thought the price would be more of around $600 or so. True about waiting for at least to give them time to let the kinks sorted.

I dont know, about going sub $1k. I mean MSRP is around $1500, that's a lot off the "top".
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post

Oh ya, that is worse than CA currently. Gotta shut down these bills before they become law, otherwise you probably won't see it repealed within your lifetime.
        this is not going to happen the Blue idiots are going to keep 1 upping each other on restrictive firearms policy at the state level, until something very bad happens..............
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I like to believe citizens will sacrifice their lives to keep freedom for their future offspring. Life still is too damn good for that fight to happen IMO.

It would be nice if our "representatives" were brought to trial and hung if they stepped on constitutional rights, but alas they know their duty to uphold the constitution is over, and the consequences little.

Comment

Ok, this thread has been dead too long...

Current EDC, shadow systems mr920. No intent on switching it up, and I've actually sold a couple handguns that don't come out of the safe anymore. I just shoot this one.

Also, OG Python that my Dad gave me on a visit a couple years ago. I grew up with this pistol, some of my earliest memories shooting were how my sweaty shaky hands struggled to hold onto it. Definitely my most favored firearm. It will go to one of my children eventually.

No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

That MR920 is nice. I'm sure it's hard to find another pistol that size that carries as well as that one, especially with a barrel that's 4.5"

If only that was an option for the California crowd....

I've been rocking a P365 as my EDC. I love it- especially with the mag extension. (just a grip extender)

Untitled by Omar Mountain, on Flickr

Love the ergonomics of it.. I got big sausage hands and was very skeptical about the feel, but when I held one I was sold.

Had to pay the california "tax" on it... almost as much as a MR920 by the time I walked out w it.....
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
              X