here is my toy
    1979 winchester model 1200
    m106 1990 e30
    e36 daily
    e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by kroberts View Post
      A saying I heard...

"A pistol allows you to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have put down in the first place."
      Jeff Cooper said that I think...
      BEERTECH

Comment

I'm not much of a gun guy but I do enjoy going to the range with my Dad now and then. I just got my concealed permit last summer but I dont carry. It just makes me feel better about carrying guns in the car when I'm going to the range.

Originally posted by Simon S
        When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

mmm....i like this thread...

when i turned 18 the first thing i did was buy a 10/22. felt kinda pansy cause my friend who had also just turned 18 bought his moss 500 with me..... but m3h, guns cheap and ammo is cheap, which is fine since i'm in college. i'm waiting for my dad to let me have one of his handguns...otherwise wait till i'm 21. then prolly a sig pro (2022? :)). i've got an airsoft sig pro which has an med oem sig pro grip i bought (which to my surprise fit perfectly even though its just an airsoft gun) and i love it. everything is just so right. and my dad has a 228 that i love aswell. i don't know all these technical terms but when i initially pick the gun up and point it downrange, its kinda like it aims itself (versus the glock 17 and the 1911 which points up or down) and after each shot, it returns to that basic position.

my favorite rifle is a steyr aug..but i haven't really read up on what it would take to get one here. Maybe its easy maybe theres alot of paperwork and stuff id have to go through - no matter its out of my price range. for now.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
          PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Super- A 22/45 was my very first self purchased firearm of any kind, great choice! Fun to shoot, very accurate, great trainer, reliable, etc etc, and in a pinch, it can probably provide food for you if necessary.
            BEERTECH

Comment

I hope this is not a repost. Enjoy!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rey
              "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Just thought I'd bump this thread and show you guys what I'm getting in a week or two.

Walther P22 LM:

Yes, it's a .22, but it's just going to be for going out with friends and the guys from work, plinking cans and old fruit. It'll be my first handgun, so no need to go nuts with some big-ass 9mm. Plus, it's only $269. :up:

Comment

"big ass 9mm"???

9mm is normal size, .45cal is what i like to shoot.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Eh, whatever. It will be a good entry into handguns. Besides, .22 ammo is WAY cheaper than 9mm or .45.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                      Just thought I'd bump this thread and show you guys what I'm getting in a week or two.

Walther P22 LM:

Yes, it's a .22, but it's just going to be for going out with friends and the guys from work, plinking cans and old fruit. It'll be my first handgun, so no need to go nuts with some big-ass 9mm. Plus, it's only $269. :up:
                      i would suggest a Houge slip on grip for that, that stippling in the grip does not look real hand friendly! that is the first mod i do to any of my composite framed guns!
                      greg
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Why did I have to see this thread, not good.
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

i just went to the shooting range on vacation. my wifes uncle had a S&W 1911, Glock 22 and a Glock 31. the .357 definitely had some kick. I really want to try a Kimber 1911. guess i need to go get my weapons permit.
                          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

I just bought a Walther P22 today, I have a Gemtech Outback II supressor on the way....

Comment

Originally posted by dlmpsy View Post
                              I just bought a Walther P22 today, I have a Gemtech Outback II supressor on the way....
                              Awesome! Tell me what you think of it, I'm probably getting it next week.

Comment

Funny I just sold my P22 the other week and picked up the new Yankee Hill 5.56 suppressor for the AR's. Im looking for a local title 2 transfer but everyone around here now wants $100 for a transfer. The days of the $50 are looking gone!

As for the P22, made of pot metal, not that accurate but cheap and with a can make for some fun times.

A Mark II or III internally suppressed is the way to go in 22cal pistol.
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X