No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought you were building it this weekend.... I was waiting for pictures!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

No I have to wait till december:(

I can take pics of the parts kits.
      Last edited by 416stroker; 11-02-2009, 07:13 PM.
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Just set down the deposit on an HK45. Gonna be carrying on a crossbreed IWB holster at around 4:00. Should be here on Friday...:D

Originally posted by george graves
        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

How much are they? In can they were 1100+ because they weren't apoved I sitll don't think they are.
          84 318I Delphin RIP
          87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

4 o'clock. I keep thinking I'm more of an IWB 6 o'clock kind of guy... I guess that a smaller frame allows the hip region more fabric coverage there.

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Bum View Post
              Just set down the deposit on an HK45. Gonna be carrying on a crossbreed IWB holster at around 4:00. Should be here on Friday...:D

Man, I hope your like 6'6" 280lbs. Your going to print like no tomorrow!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                How much are they? In can they were 1100+ because they weren't apoved I sitll don't think they are.
                I got mine for $1085. That was with tax, $985 before. That was as cheap as I could find them. I considered used, since, y'know, it's an H&K, but I want a gun that is nobody's but MINE. I'm willing to fork over the cash for a proven system from one of the best manufacturers on the market.

If you're looking for a 1911 style pistol that has some upgrades, look no further. The only complaints I'm hearing are that the magazine capacity could be increased (10+1 currently, but that's a single stack mag that could DEFINITELY be modded to fit more in a staggered configuration), and the HK45C has a smaller rail that restricts accessory fitment. That, and the pricetag of nearly $1000.

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                Man, I hope your like 6'6" 280lbs. Your going to print like no tomorrow!
                I'm 6'4 215-225 depending on how often I visit my favorite bar for their 10oz burgers. I Mexi-carried to test for print in the shop where I do all my gun fondling (I do buy some stuff, so they don't REALLY hate me), and with shirt tucked I didn't print much at all in the 3:30-4:00. The holster is going to clean up the profile a good bit. Most other guys on the carry forums my size say they love it.
                If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

I used to carry a USPc at about 330 now its a full size sig 220 and I do have to dress around the gun a bit but I hide it well for being 6 even and about 175-180

very good choice in pistols, I like them still, I just shoot a SIG better is a the only reason I swapped.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    I used to carry a USPc at about 330 now its a full size sig 220 and I do have to dress around the gun a bit but I hide it well for being 6 even and about 175-180

very good choice in pistols, I like them still, I just shoot a SIG better is a the only reason I swapped.
                    I liked the Sig 220, but it just didn't set in my hand right. I've always thought that the better a gun fits you, the better you're going to shoot.

Comment

Is belt buckle noon, and the ass 6 o clock? Just trying to learn.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                      Originally posted by DTM190
                      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YES

and BUM thats the very reason I switched from the HK to the SIG it just feels better in my hand and its more natural point for me for some reason.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Thx sleeve

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I'd prolly print a bit in summer garb with that thing. and thats at 6'9" 270.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YES

and BUM thats the very reason I switched from the HK to the SIG it just feels better in my hand and its more natural point for me for some reason.
                              That's what more first time gun buyers need to understand. You don't choose the gun. The gun chooses YOU.

Comment

well tonight boys we will be able to sleep a bit better. Votes are being counted as we speak!

Comment

Working...
                                X