Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have been really busy, did I miss something ??????
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

loving the new headlines. Now I just hope some people can turn this hunk of shit around for the good!

TONIGHT: RESULTS...
      REPUBLICAN TAKES VA: 982,095 McDonnell [R] 653,687 [D]
      NJ: 636,417 Christie [R] 586,709 Corzine [D]
      NY: 9 PM Hoffman [C] Owens [D]
      ABCNEWS: Vast Economic Discontent Spells Trouble for Dems in 2010...
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

OH yeah forgot its tuesday yeah there is some ass kickin going on ought to be a good precursor to 2010. :)
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Heads up guys, I'm selling some of my best pieces.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Any re-loaders out there? I really just got into this and its very addictive. I was thinking of doing a little write up on how to if you guys would like to see step by step of how its done. Anyway, the fruit of my weekend labor.......

250 rounds of 69gn Sierra Match Kings set to 25.2 +-0 Varget powder and CCI 400 primers. All worked up on once fired Remington Brass. Going to try to make it to the range this coming weekend.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
              Any re-loaders out there? I really just got into this and its very addictive. I was thinking of doing a little write up on how to if you guys would like to see step by step of how its done. Anyway, the fruit of my weekend labor.......

250 rounds of 69gn Sierra Match Kings set to 25.2 +-0 Varget powder and CCI 400 primers. All worked up on once fired Remington Brass. Going to try to make it to the range this coming weekend.

That would be cool to have a write up. Do you think you have spent more on making each round yourself or buying them? I have never loaded a round myself so thats why I ask.

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I'm wondering too if the cost / benefit is worth it.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I have the basics of reloading equipment. I even borrow the digital scale and the micrometer. I use the single stage classic press with Lee dies. I say with everything $500 total cost.

Now the cost in each shell as it cost me to reload.

Brass - free
                  69gn SMK - .24 each
                  CCI primers - .03 each
                  Varget powder - .09 per round.

This is match ammo loaded with out any variance. Retail would cost somewhere around $1.00 to $1.50 per round. So yeah you load for cheap if you can get your hands on some brass and a few tools. But you have to shoot a lot or shoot Match ammo often to make it worth it. I just enjoy the concept and was a fun project for the weekend.

Comment

it is fun, but tedious when you are trying to get a round dialed in for your particular gun. rewarding when you finally get the ideal round for that gun though.

if you get a neighborhood round that works well, you can load up for plinking on the cheap!

i also do my own shot gun reloading too.

if no one has brought this up yet, let me. never use self loaded or reloaded round for self defense rounds. although not illegal or unreliable, once you are in CIVIL court being sued by the family of the dirt bag you shot, it can lead to complications.
                    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post

if no one has brought this up yet, let me. never use self loaded or reloaded round for self defense rounds. although not illegal or unreliable, once you are in CIVIL court being sued by the family of the dirt bag you shot, it can lead to complications.
                      Great Advice!

Comment

When I used to shoot competitively I reloaded with a friend that had a Dillon, and it was awesome. We both shot .45 and recycled our brass, and reloading was fun. We would sit and drink beer and talk out in his shed. Good times. I say do it if you're going to do a lot of shooting. If not, it really won't make a big difference to you.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

yea, i learned that years ago when i took my first CCW class.
                          i though....yea right. then she started showing us court decisions in self defense cases.

the lawyers were using that to show there was premediated intent to kill the person who was robbing/raping/murdering/assulting the shooter. like you started out your morning by getting out of bed and hoping to be violated by a stranger??????

wrong and fucked up, yes, but better to be prepaired for what will happen afterwards.

Comment

only if you live in a state with not castle laws. I dont live in one of those states noer will I.

Originally posted by der affe View Post

William Pitt-

Comment

That's a shoddy piece of work. I'm sure a judge or a worth-a-damn jury would disregard such idiocy.
                              Originally posted by george graves
                              If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

remember that this is the same judicial rewarded the idiot who burned himself with coffee and gave him a $ reward on Mcdonalds dime because there was no warning that told him the coffee was hot and could burn him. better to cover your ass just incase.

it is not like it is hard to come by +P+ ammo buy it, save it, shoot it when you need it. 1 box is more than enough to fill 4 mags. if you need more than that for self defence at one time you should either learn to shoot better, not rob banks, or GTFO of the situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X