X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob
    replied
    Currently in jail for 7 days.

Kind of an impulse buy, local PD trade in. Its a 40 (gross!), DA/SA (yuck!), and plenty of holster wear (gross!), yet I'm totally stoked. I wanted a 40 (don't have one), DA/SA for MantisX dry-practice, and I totally dig pieces that look like they've actually been carried and used. I picked the one with the best DA trigger out of the bunch, almost as nice as my 92F.

Also got a nice safariland ALS (6377) holster in on the deal.

Oh yeah, how much? $240 out the door. Couldn't resist
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rob; 10-01-2018, 02:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• eternal24k
    replied
    It's the best scope I have owned, the SM1 reticle is fantastic. The Vortex Razor HD IIs are nice, but this was 9 oz lighter. I splurged on this after I sold an Elcan SU-230 contract over run for a nice profit (coolest looking optic, meh compared to an aimpoint with magnifier).

Hoping to compare this to an ATACR 1-8 as it's much nicer than the NXS family IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    Wow a kahles....I didnt think anyone around here but me would consider their glass.... nice choice, how do you like it Vs a nightforce of a vortex razor...

Leave a comment:

• eternal24k
    replied
    Just finished my first .308 build, need to fine tune the gas adjustment, but overall happy

Leave a comment:

• Rob
    replied
    Nice!!!! Mid-length gas and most likely a proper sized port, I bet it will shoot really well!

I think I've settled on what I might do with the lower I have sitting around (man I love the builder on arfcom): KISS dissy, irons only, fixed stock, etc. Thoughts? It'll be a range blaster and that's about it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rob; 09-27-2018, 04:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X