I was attacked last night ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fporro
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    Who attacked you again?!

    Not sure of his name, kind of look like guy in first pic, but neibourghs tell me that it was probably Tini (guy in 2nd pic), he's well know around this parts...



    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    Ahhh drunk post!

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by UCBeau
    this thread is worthless

    fixed ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • UCBeau
    replied
    this thread is worthless without pics

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Who attacked you again?!

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    ohhh noossss
    Last edited by george graves; 10-19-2007, 02:20 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jamiholzbach
    replied
    Its Spanish for Cockroach!

    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • drifty340i
    replied
    What the hell is a cucaracha ? Like a bird or somethin? lol im from NZ

    Leave a comment:


  • fporro
    started a topic I was attacked last night ...

    I was attacked last night ...

    ... It was awful, this what happened ...

    Got home after a few Jack's & Coke, opened a window that does not
    have screen, and, within minuts, this HUGE cucaracha flew in, you
    know, the big fookers, I flipped out as it landed very close to me.

    So, had to think fast, got up slowly and grabbed a napkin, the thing
    somehow saw me move and started to run towards the fax machine.
    I said "Hold On Big Feller" and after 3 tries I was able to grab the
    darn thing., then trew it out of the window it came from, closed and
    thought it was all over.

    Well, I guess it was not, within minuts it was back, flying into the
    glass window over and over, trying to get in again.
    It was kind of scary as the thing keeped bangin against it, yes, over and
    over for a few mintus, eventually went away, YACKKKKK !!!!!

    I think it wanted to fight me or something.

    Rocky, chu ain't got nuthings on me, chasing chikens, HA!!!
    try runing around drunk catchin roachez <8~p

    Party on !!!
Working...