I am with you about verizon. They do really suck a big one but it seems them and AT&T have the best coverage. I have 1 more year on my contract with verizon and I am out of there.
The one thing I don't like is the $45.00 data plan they offer and then I am talking to a buddy with the same capabilities for the Q and his is like $12.00 from either AT&T or alltel
I'm switching as fast as possible.
Verizon sucks my ass.....
Collapse
X
-
Here in Tn. verizon seems to be the best. I have tried them all and they coverage area is far superior than the other providers. Verizon in Tn works in the most remote areas that others just will not work, and I mean very remote areas. Although their phone selection really sucks but I have been using the motorola e815 now for a few years and found it to be one of the best phones I have ever had period. Verizon does have some new phones coming out soon including one that is to compete with the apple iphone if you are into those gadget phones.Leave a comment:
-
I have at&t. I have coverage out in Walker Valley where none of my non-at&t friends do. One guy might, and I think he's got Verizon. T-mobile doesn't do anything compared to AT&T, my bro-in-law has it & unless we are on the I-5 corridor, he's bumming my phone to make calls.
I don't care about anything besides my reception, but I know they have a lot of phones - I've got a blackjack just because it has as good/better reception than my old Motorola flip did. I know, blackjacks do a ton of stuff I'm not using.Leave a comment:
-
Check out the Samsung M520 for Qwest. Absolutely fucking amazing phone,sexy as hell and cheap...only on Qwest as of yet.
Qwest uses Sprints network, so excellent coverage and far far better sound quality than AT&T, 99% as good as Verizon.
LukeLeave a comment:
-
I'm getting tired of their poor phone selection
I love being able to have phone service where none of my friends do though.Leave a comment:
-
I've got T-Mobile and have had it for 5+ years now. Can't complain, although I don't like any of the phones they offer right now. In my area, their coverage doesn't seem to be as good as some providers, but it's probably different in your area.Leave a comment:
-
Verizon sucks my ass.....
I have genuinely had it with them. I've been with them 4 years and they have been great for the most part. The last 2 months however have been unbelievably bad. I'm done. They suck. Thier phones suck. Dead to me. Anyone wanna recommend me a new provider? Anyone have AT&T? Lets hear some opinions. Thanks in advance,
RyanTags: None

Leave a comment: