"Employee of the Month"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coco Savage
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Agreed. I've never really found him to be all that funny. And those TBS baseball commercials he's doing now? Fucking stupid.

    But he is one lucky motherfucker, first he gets to make out with Jessica Simpson, then Jessica Alba.
    agreed

    screaming doesnt make jokes funny

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    yeah and off course his boyz started doubting him..

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    I liked the first half of that movie, funny as shit. Then it got all sappy and girly and shit when he tried to 'win back the girl'. I wanted to throw something at the TV.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    what jokes did he steal exactly?

    Leave a comment:


  • cferb
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Jesus christ. I just said how I fucking hated him, and hes on the world series commercial.
    the one the recycled from last year cheap bastards

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Best quote of the movie

    "....and don't forget to wash your balls"
    "'Thanks Gramms"

    Leave a comment:


  • LINUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Agreed. I've never really found him to be all that funny. And those TBS baseball commercials he's doing now? Fucking stupid.

    But he is one lucky motherfucker, first he gets to make out with Jessica Simpson, then Jessica Alba.
    Now all he needs is Beil, and he's had the whole Jessica triumvirate. Lucky cock.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Thats true. Dane cook needs to be punched in the face.
    Agreed. I've never really found him to be all that funny. And those TBS baseball commercials he's doing now? Fucking stupid.

    But he is one lucky motherfucker, first he gets to make out with Jessica Simpson, then Jessica Alba.

    Leave a comment:


  • andyman2487
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Thats true. Dane cook needs to be punched in the face. Andy, what ride you drive in SLO?

    I have a '90 gletscherblau-metallic 4-Door 325i with a black front 'is lip spoiler, black brake ducts, and 'weaves without centercaps. You? Anything done to yours? I desperately need to lower mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Jesus christ. I just said how I fucking hated him, and hes on the world series commercial.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by M5wanaB
    If you havent checked out "Just Friends" Id highly recomend it, some of Ryan Renolds best work.
    I SWEAR!!! By the mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon....


    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by andyman2487
    No. The people from whom he stole jokes are the funny ones.
    Thats true. Dane cook needs to be punched in the face. Andy, what ride you drive in SLO?

    Leave a comment:


  • M5wanaB
    replied
    just remember "dont F*$% with the people who serve you your food", Ive been a server for about 5 years and you have no Idea how much it sucks to deal with the general public, when they are hungry. Not that I have ever tainted anyones food or ever will but I have sure wanted to from time to time. That movie hits too close to home, reminds me of my days waiting tables at RED LOBSTER, ohh man that was hell. Waiting is much better than Employee of the month. Ryan Renolds is much funnier than Dane Cook IMO. If you havent checked out "Just Friends" Id highly recomend it, some of Ryan Renolds best work.

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    meh, movie was so so. dane cook was good. jessica simpson was good.....to look at, bout it. you can tell her father had alot to do with the movie.

    Leave a comment:


  • andyman2487
    replied
    Originally posted by Majikal
    dane cook will forever be funny.
    No. The people from whom he stole jokes are the funny ones.

    Leave a comment:

Working...