The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
    I don't buy that shit for a second. It's like all the dipshit kids that stop liking a band when everyone else starts liking them, because they liked them first.

They should be stoked as fuck that more people want to get into it. And mainstream? It's not like they're selling Huffy fixies at Wal-Mart or something. It's just becoming more popular.
    I agree man, Coheed is still the shit.

Fixies arent a main streem sport yet.
    -Chris

Comment

Hipsters ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
        Hipsters ;)
        Panda look played out 10 years ago. Hipster...

Comment

x2 on pwnership.

Comment

This bike is the shit...

Comment

^agreed.

Source- I was debating between the cane creek S3 and my Nothreadset for like two weeks, and finally decided to spring for the CK set. I'm glad i did. David persuaded me also. hahahaha

*edit- so i forgot to tell my story. I was riding around with just my brother last night through Center City, and i stopped at a CVS pharmacy to buy a blue gatorade (the best) and as i'm coming outside i see some kid on a brakeless fixed gear on the right side of the road try to stop by resisting and then totally eat shit into a taxi that was making a right at the corner. So when i read earlier about what you guys are talking about- the mainstream thing, and how we should be stoked that more people are getting into it- I totally agree, however, if you cant even fucking stop? get some fucking brakes, or a freewheel, or something before you die.
              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

lol t3rd thats classic
                -Chris

Comment

Went riding last night with some friends last night

here's some pics from the ride

ZOMG GIRLZ!?

stuntin' like my fatherrrr

college campuses are the shit for stuntin'

ok enjoy!

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                  Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

o m f g...
                    im in love with said girls... both of them. especially the blonde.

btw
                    my girlfriend is riding fixed now. complaining quite a bit, but still riding.
                    :)

Comment

ahhh bike culture.. haha

i've always been to big of a wuss to try this one

maybe if i saw it done it person - but its kinda hot

edit - if in fact that is a skid stop, can't tell - doesn't look like her foot is in the right place

600hp beast

Comment

she was pedaling, i was too early with the camera to catch the skid

m42brigade

Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

I have the same frame; Jamie Roy... Black wheels look good..

Comment

I haven't thrown my leg over the bars since i ate shit doing it the last time. but that was my old frame and it was too big for me. I have a movie i need to put on youtube of me skidding across a grocery store parking lot with my leg thrown over the bars

Where's your bike karlo?
                            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                            1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

i've got an old 12 speed gitane i'm rolling around on right now. here's a pic

i was thinking of converting it, but it's got all shimano 105 components, and it's alot smoother than some other bikes ive ever ridden, it was basically top of the line back in 83. thats a pic of when i first got it, its still the same except i put red bartape on it.

so i ordered this bike on tuesday, should be here on monday just in time for my next ride

it's BRG, but it's super dark, you can only tell it's green in direct sunlight

not bad for 330 shipped, i've already got some soma straps and mks pedals on the way and i'll probably pick up a fixed cog soon

m42brigade

Comment

Gr00v3, I like the seat on your gitane, but It looks too low. You didn't buy that frame by sizing, just what was available, right?
                                Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 09-12-2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X