Clear All

Man I really like your moustaches

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
      Man I really like your moustaches
      It matches my face.
      tasty

Comment

So, any suggestions for finding a caliper like this, but one that makes the bike stop?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          So, any suggestions for finding a caliper like this, but one that makes the bike stop?

Get the Cane Creek SCR3. It's fucking fantastic. Kinda pricy but well worth it. It looks like sex too.
          tasty

Comment

It has enough drop for a conversion? Gonna go look at it now.

EDIT: Yer my hero. It comes in a long reach.

Comment

^Nice, it looks like tits too:
              tasty

Comment

Done, off to the phone to see if anyone local has one in stock.

Comment

I found a couple local bikes I'm going to look into... Which do you like better?

Fuji Track 56cm

OR custom Mercier Kilo 54cm

Both are the same prices.
                  -Erik
                  '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                  I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

farbin- you're right incycles, my bad
                    also epic in westminster i hear carries ss/fg stuff now

alpine, that mercier looks great, check out both and see which one you like better based on riding

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Called, no stock, ordered, in fact from the shop I got the elitist prick telling me to run break less. None the less I informed the owner about the sales staff's inability to properly serve customers, talking shit about the customer, giving unsafe/Illegal advise, as well as not taking the time to find out that the exact caliper I needed, in the correct color was sitting on a shelf in the back of the shop, new, in bag.

I say the mercier also.

Comment

baggypants kid in tight pants
                        ???
                        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Baggypants = Attitude type (Page Blunt for further info), wearing those woman's two size too small emo jeans that tuck your balls so close to your body that you would fail a sperm count.

Comment

Baggypants = Attitude type (Page Blunt for further info), wearing those woman's two size too small emo jeans that tuck your balls so close to your body that you would fail a sperm count.

Sometimes I'm afraid to talk to blunt.
                            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                              I found a couple local bikes I'm going to look into... Which do you like better?

Fuji Track 56cm

OR custom Mercier Kilo 54cm

Both are the same prices.
                              Go for the Mercer. Has the seat and the wheels.

Comment

Yeah I love that Brooks... I'm probably going to go with it for sure. Plus I think I'm going to like having the slightly smaller frame for a fixie. It will be easier to get up to the bars to skid.
                                -Erik
                                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Working...
                                X