Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha Love Bike!
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Crank Mobs ride!
      Video first:

Tall bikes ftw

arriving at venice beach

The Music Bike, this thing kept the jams going the entire ride.
      Last edited by s0urce; 11-25-2008, 12:59 PM.
      tasty

Comment

Hahaha that looks completely ridiculous sOurce i love it.
        -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
          Hahaha that looks completely ridiculous sOurce i love it.
          truf. I think I may have to go next time, what time were you guys out til?

Comment

going on a weekly rite now. pics in the am.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              going on a weekly rite now. pics in the am.
              We had one during the summer, a night ride that started at 10:30. But all the little fags with bleeding vaginas bitched out when the temp dropped below 70.

It's only been 50 at the most here for the last 2 weeks, and I've been riding almost every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                truf. I think I may have to go next time, what time were you guys out til?
                Well, the party in venice goes on until the sun comes up. Most people bail before that though. There are 3 separate stops we do, usually every 6 miles or so. We party hard at each stop. It was about a 4 hour ordeal for me. Such a blast though, if you go to one, you'll never miss it again. I got back to the meetup spot around 130am
                tasty

Comment

It was raining, I bitched out and didn't go on the ride. Hung out at the meet, and met some folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                    We had one during the summer, a night ride that started at 10:30. But all the little fags with bleeding vaginas bitched out when the temp dropped below 70.

It's only been 50 at the most here for the last 2 weeks, and I've been riding almost every day.

pffft its been like 40 high's here all week :(
                    -Chris

Comment

I rode last night for the first time in a while. Fucking really cold outside and I hated it..The humidity is so high here that when its 40 degrees you can say your breathe. So hard to breathe when its cold.
                      Oh well. Still riding!

Comment

Me on ride, behind odd girl.

It was awesome, not a single person asked me how tall I was. That never happens.

i need a tripod.
                        Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 11-26-2008, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Comment

New wheels, still need to get the cog on the rear. I like them. I need to do something about the grips on the risers, lawl clearly.

-Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Go, read, learn. I didn't know lugged frames were not welded, they are only brazed.

Comment

Came across this on my local forums. Good read!

It started raining here, so I need to get started on my ghetto DIY fenders.

USPS Stickers + Cardboard = win.

Comment

Working...
                                X