No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to ride clipless pedals, cause my prosthetic leg wont stay on otherwise

I ride shimano spds, mainly because they are SO durable and cheap.

I hardly ever ride anymore though. But I just put an Avid bb7 mountain disc on the back of my raleigh, new Easton EA70 seatpost, and new cables ran.

The disc brake is dragging pad, but I still need to bed it in.

FYI to you guys out there though, dont buy Jagwire cables. Overpriced shit. Just go on eBay and get it all. Thats all

Comment

Ridiculous ups, courtesy of Ty Morrow. Repost or not, this is ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xh0Aa4NzsY

@ 5toes, jagwire is garbage, it's what almost every bike shop buys in bulk. If you want nice shit, get Shimano or Gore. Gore's kits are solid when set up right.
      Last edited by quikveedb2; 08-20-2011, 08:53 PM.
      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
      You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by red325i View Post
        Good looking bike, get rid of some of the oem stickers, and the reflectors. A good light setup is cheap.
        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
        You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

This is the Specialized Rockhopper I picked up earlier in the spring. It's been over a decade since I had a bicycle so it was time for something new. Love the disc brakes and it's a blast on the trails. Anyone near the Cleveland area, I highly recommend West Branch Reservoir near Ravenna. Very nice trails there.

-Geno

'87 325is (s52'd)
          '95 525iT
          '02 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
          '98 Disco 1

Comment

Seems like I got the wrong chain too. I ordered a KMC 8 speed chain, and installed correctly... same length as the old one.

BUT it slipslike no tomorrow. God damn it

Comment

Road fags. <3 Jk
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                Seems like I got the wrong chain too. I ordered a KMC 8 speed chain, and installed correctly... same length as the old one.

BUT it slipslike no tomorrow. God damn it
                needs a new cassette.
                Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
                  Good looking bike, get rid of some of the oem stickers, and the reflectors. A good light setup is cheap.

Ohh yea....this pic was taken the night i brought it home from the shop...those stickers/reflectors all came off following this picture..:-)

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
                    needs a new cassette.
                    second that...

Comment

Damn it... more money. Teeth on cassette are fine looking though. Ill take pics

Comment

I need to get out and ride!! It's been super nice out too!
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

It's trail time. Grab a shovel and go ramp some bikes.

91 318is M50 swapped
                          05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post

That looks bad ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor37 View Post
                              That looks bad ass...
                              They are. There are tons of lines not seen in that picture. Here's some photos from last year. Riding trails with your friends is probably the absolute best thing about BMX

Abubaca on our fire pit/grill

Bikes are fun
                              91 318is M50 swapped
                              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post

Nice, I think I may have been to these trails befor. We had to take my friend to the hospital after he hit his head.

Comment

Working...
                                X