Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Kicking it at Duthie Hill this morning...

-Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Just got back from a 100Km ride in the Hunter Valley. It was my first race in 6 years. I did it in 3hrs 50mins. I'm pretty happy with it especially as I didn't train for it cause I've been sick and uni was getting intense for the last 4 weeks.

The race was for an organisation called ONE80TC who basically take wayward men in and rehabilitate them from substance abuse, sexual and physical abuse and guide them to a positive and promising life. It was great hearing how a few of the guys that came through the course have turned their lives around, real great stuff!

Apparently every year this one guy says if anyone can beat him home from the half way point he'll donate $10,000. Well it happened this year! the guy who beat him came through the organisation.

Next race I'm looking to do is Sydney to the Gong, in November, which is roughly 90Km and has huge hills. I'm gonna die haha
        Tim.

Comment

BMX, just got done building it a month ago
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            Kicking it at Duthie Hill this morning...

Is that your video? I dig the setup. :)

Comment

Nice run! Very smooth and I love the jumps!

clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman View Post
                Is that your video? I dig the setup. :)
                Yes sir! Thanks!

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                Nice run! Very smooth and I love the jumps!

Thanks dude! Get a MTB bike! We live in the perfect place for it!

Here's the same run using the Chesty mount! Need to get the angle dialed and figure out some shaking issues but I Like this POV more.

-Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                  Damn it... more money. Teeth on cassette are fine looking though. Ill take pics
                  Drive train works as a unit, and wears as a unit. I suggest that you just ride it until the skipping & chain suck become an issue, then replace it all at once. A new chain is a band-aid on a clapped out drivetrain.

As far as wear goes, you'll see a decreasing radius between the teeth of your cassette & chain rings, and rather than a square top on the teeth, they'll have a shark-toothy appearance. Worn cassete & new chain = skipping under load, new chain & worn chain rings = chain suck, sometimes you get both. The smaller rings on the cassette will show more wear, since an 11 tooth ring will see the chain rollers 3x as much as a 32/4/6t ring per crank revolution, not to mention you spend more time on the smaller rings, or at least most riders do.
                  Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                  You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Took the rear rack off and getting ready to go on a group ride this weekend I think.

clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Anyone here rock a 3 speed hub type gear setup?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                        Yes sir! Thanks!

Thanks dude! Get a MTB bike! We live in the perfect place for it!

Here's the same run using the Chesty mount! Need to get the angle dialed and figure out some shaking issues but I Like this POV more.
                        fuuck yea.. shreddin hard. that looks soo fun
                        im gonna post my bike tmrw. moved to maryland from bflo and i went from driving my car twice a week cause i rode my bike so much to not even having a shoulder/sidewalks or street lights to ride back home. this area is not made for fixies .
                        im made for fixies so what do i do? put the bike in the back seat, drive to dc and park in a residential hood for free and tear the city up on the weekends. feels soo good to go faster than traffic without having to pay for gas or wait at red lights. and u can pick up hunnies 10x easier
                        m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                        build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Someone school me on MTB bikes. I'd like get into it but, don't know shit about it.
                          Last edited by Mlarsen; 10-05-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
                            fuuck yea.. shreddin hard. that looks soo fun
                            im gonna post my bike tmrw. moved to maryland from bflo and i went from driving my car twice a week cause i rode my bike so much to not even having a shoulder/sidewalks or street lights to ride back home. this area is not made for fixies .
                            im made for fixies so what do i do? put the bike in the back seat, drive to dc and park in a residential hood for free and tear the city up on the weekends. feels soo good to go faster than traffic without having to pay for gas or wait at red lights. and u can pick up hunnies 10x easier
                            I'm in the same boat man, lived in philly for 4.5 years, road my track bike every single day. didnt touch my car for almost 3 months once. Then I moved back to my home town to be closer to friends and family, and I cant ride the track bike anywhere really. I can, but it isnt as much fun.

I bought a road bike and have been putting down ~15 miles a day on average. It's a new adventure, i'm really enjoying it
                            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                            1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                              Someone school me on MTB bikes. I'd like get into it but, don't know shit about it.
                              What do you want to know? Then School me on my e30, new to the cars.

Bavaria, it's right next to Germany!!!

Comment

A couple of mine, no pics of the DJ or commuter bike.

Bavaria, it's right next to Germany!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X