Name:	hungry bear.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	7193493

Comment

Yo Eddie
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Photobucket ruined my last attempt at a post.

Current fleet.

2016 Trek Remedy - trail bike, occasional park bike
          2013 Knolly Podium - DH, smashing into/jumping off stuff bike
          Custom Standard BMX - BMX stuff

Some E30 content...with bikes of course

I like bikes more than I like cars

:sorry some of those pictures are huge:
          91 318is M50 swapped
          05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
            I like bikes more than I like cars
            Yeah me too. Yours looks great though :up:

E46t

Comment

Realized I am severely out of shape today :D

Took the $200 Hardrock out today in the beautiful 15* weather.

2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I gave this guy a once-over this summer. I built it up a few years ago, 9-speed Ultegra/D-A.
                I hated the brushed-silver/carbon look so I tore it down and painted the frame...

John
                Attached Files

Comment

Went out again, gonna be a bit before I'm comfortable enough to just send it over some of these jumps...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                  2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Anyone interested in a Klein Attitude hardtail frame. 19 inch Approaching Storm Grey. I've got a seat post, headset, possibly a stem and bars (I'll have to double check that however) The frame will take disk brakes, 26 inch wheels. it has a single dent in the head tube, not a big one, and unless you look for it, its not noticeable. Here are a couple pics of it built up.

Its a great riding frame, but its kinda in the way as I don't ride it often (I ride my titanium Voodoo mostly) I'm thinking $400. PM me if interested.

Will
                    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                    '88 BMW M3

Comment

So I made a purchase. The parts I had, the frame is new to me. Its not light, but it is a very good climbing bike.

Ti bars, stem and frame. Also, Ti bottom bracket, small chainring, various nuts and bolts throughout.

Will
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Very nice. Custom to you or pre-owned?

E46t

Comment

Originally posted by leegf View Post
                          Very nice. Custom to you or pre-owned?
                          Preowned, I would have done things differently. $400 was hard to say no to. Its got a really steep seat angle at 74.5 degrees, and a really long top tube, 24.9 inches. The bottom bracket is on the tall side at 11.9 inches. It climbs really well, and turns into a freight train when I get into the 46 tooth big ring. There is no flex in the bike. That said, when things get tight and technical, the bike turns into a bus. The front end is SO long that it doesn't really want to change direction well. Perhaps I need to put the 130mm stem back on to get enough weight over the front end to get it to really bite. It might also make it too front end biased. My Ti Voodoo is a much sharper handling bike as well as being lighter. I like the feel of the Seven over the Voodoo, but I like the way the Voodoo handles more. That said, I'm curious to ride the Seven on less lose trails that I know better. The good news is that I've got nearly the same parts to put on the Voodoo (Another set of Titec 118 bars, Action Tec Ti bottom bracket, XTR rear derailleur, XTR brakes, Race Face Crank, and a Chris King rear wheel. You gotta love having a spare near duplicate group lying around.) It will be interesting to see how close the two are in weight when its done.

It was kinda funny how the other people on the ride were commenting that my bike was way out dated, yet for most of the ride, they were all a long way behind me. I had a couple minor technical issues that were to be expected seeing as how I finished building it about 1230am and hadn't ridden it yet. I think I'm going to put the 107mm bottom bracket in, rather than the 113 that's in it. It should give me a better chain line. Not sure if the big ring will clear the chain stay however. I have to say, power delivery is fantastic, its stiffer than my aluminum road bike, it just begs to be hammered on. The faster I went, the better the bike felt, it has a serious learning curve however. This reaffirms my feelings that titanium is the best material for a bike frame in the world. I think I'm going to keep my eyes open for a Seven Sola SL or SLX frame. With less weight, and a slightly shorter heat tube, it could be untouchable.

Will
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

My C40, now with more carbon.

Before:

After:

E46t

Comment

this is me doing the shiner 100, from Austin tx to shiner tx.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by leegf View Post
                                My C40, now with more carbon.
                                Nice!

Originally posted by superj View Post
                                this is me doing the shiner 100, from Austin tx to shiner tx.
                                Damn....I'm having a mini blizzard outside right now. I SAW my bike in the garage yesterday...does that count?

Comment

Working...
                                X