What's your favorite race track?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charlie
    replied
    Mid Oh
    VIR
    Scummit Shenandoah

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Tr-ack?? I like the parking lot at 315 and Ackerman road mostly...

    Favorite track for me to run before i die: Spa Francorchamps with the old bus stop

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    The only track I've been to.
    NurburgRing. (5 laps)
    It was the coolest thing ever, but to be totally honest, I was scared shitless for the first couple laps. After that, my rental (87 red E30 cabrio) had some extra squeeks/rattles. I hope to go to VIR and Watkins Glen next year.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw_e30
    replied
    I've tracked on every racetrack from Laguna Seca on down.

    Cal Speedway Grand-AM Cup course is great and Laguna Seca is also fun but too hazardous.

    Leave a comment:


  • Super Sedan
    replied
    Le Mans
    Watkins Glen
    Mosport Park

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Originally posted by Firestorm
    Perth motorplex.



    :D

    Excellent, the 2 most boring forms of motorsports. Straight line and oval.

    Leave a comment:


  • Firestorm
    replied
    Perth motorplex.



    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Top gear test track.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    f

    Since where on the topic of tracks. Which track has a turn/jump called the MOUNTAIN ?

    here is a picture of what it can do, its always in sport bike mags.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by atomic
    but an always favorite is Laguna Seca ....

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    TALLADEGA !!!













    On a serious note now :
    I have never driven either of these, but Barber Motorsports Park looks awesome but an always favorite is Laguna Seca ....

    Leave a comment:


  • 155///MPH
    replied
    My favorite to race on so far is Roebling Road in GA. My favorites to drive are VIR and Road Atlanta, in that order. In an E30 I enjoy North Coarse at VIR even more because it lacks the long boring back straight.

    I can't wait to drive Mid Ohio at Nationals in 08'.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    heeter says "putnam park"

    Leave a comment:


  • boom-monkey
    replied
    I REALLY want to make it to VIR at some point, looks like a great drive.

    10+ hour drives are a killer though.

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Nurburgring followed by Watkins Glen and then VIR.

    Summit is alot closer but VIR is so nice.

    Leave a comment:

Working...